Denmark.

You gazed into his gorgeous blue eyes, a loving expression on your face. He was smiling as he leaned in closer and closer, your lips about to touch when- he collapsed. Blood leaked from his pink lips as he gazed up at your face with wide eyes. "Mathias.." You squeaked with wide eyes, looking at the man across from you- the one who stole your one true love. You and Mathias were about to finally kiss. You had just confessed and now this. Everyone in the room had gone quiet but when their eyes landed on the once sweet and innocent Matthew..

Everyone screamed and ran but found all the doors locked. You fell to your knees next to Mathias and held him in your arms as you cried, your tears falling onto Mathias' face. Gun shots sounded through-out the room but you ignored it until.. the gun was shoved into your face. "This is your fault (Y/N), you never noticed me.. I loved you and you... You loved him! Why couldn't you love me? Why!" He screamed, nudging you back with the gun. You didn't want to let go of Mathias but you couldn't help it.

"Matty.. Stop, please," You sobbed but he didn't, he kept going, yelling and crying. "I was there for you, I always was. I supported you but you... you never took the time to notice me as anything more than a friend, it was ALWAYS MATHIAS THIS, MATHIAS THAT, HE DID THIS, HE DID THAT! WELL I EXIST TO (Y/N), I EXIST AND NOW... Now you're finally mine," He started laughing, his body shaking. Tears fell down your face as you gazed up at him, "I am...sorry," You shut your eyes, hoping this would just end already, you couldn't take much more.

"What's wrong? You have nothing to say..? That's funny.. That's so funny," He laughed before his face became serious and he gazed at you. "Say you love me and will stay with me (Y/N), I'll forgive you for loving him if you do," He giggled and grinned. You shook your head, sobbing, "No.. I can't.. I love Mathias.. I.. I could never love a monster like you!" You screamed at him, regretting it afterwards. He slapped you and put the gun to your head, causing you to whimper but you found your eyes widening as.. As Mathias stood up.

His eyes.. His once beautiful blue eyes were now red- his clothes stained red. "Mathias.." You whispered with wide eyes as he grabbed Matthew and pulled him into the shadows. Blood splattered on you as you sat there, whimpering and crying. You started to shake as Mathias walked out from the shadows and made his way to you. "(Y/N)..." He hissed as he embraced you. You found yourself giving in and sobbing into his chest. You clutched at his blood soaked shirt. "Mathias," You cried and he just held you, rocking you in his arms, telling you to calm down- to stop crying.

"Let's leave (Y/N).. We will run away and go to Denmark, my home. We can get married and have beautiful children and forget about this.. I'll stay by your side and protect you because I love you," You pulled away and looked into his eyes, nodding, "Okay.." And you got up with him, holding his hand as you left the school- the place where the massacre took place and vanished with the love of your life. <3