Romania.

You stood next to Vladimir as you watched him search through some files for his job. He was a surgeon, it made it easier for him to get blood without getting caught. You found yourself frowning as he found one he liked, "Vladi, maybe we could try something new?" He turned his gaze to you in confusion, "What do you mean Mistress?" You grimaced and found your face heating up slightly as you said it, "Drink my blood," His eyes widened at those words and he stuttered, "W-what? T-that's not appropriate Mistress!" His face was a light red as he looked away.

"But why not Vladi? I've been patient with you.. We are suppose to be wed soon and I want you to drink only my blood," You found your face heating up after every word, as did his. "M-mistress!" He gasped, "I-I didn't know... I," His face flushed as he looked away, "If that's how you feel then I can stop drinking from other people and only drink from you..." He started moving towards you, hunger in his eyes. Your face flushed as he leaned down to lightly kiss your neck, causing you to whimper, much to his enjoyment.

His fangs then punctured your neck and your hands went into his hair as you whimpered, causing Vladimir to shiver in pleasure. He pulled you close, your body pressing tightly against his as he got rougher, sucking on your neck and leaving bruises as he kept biting, his eyes bright red. "Vladi, s-stop, I'm feeling so dizzy," You tried pushing him away but he didn't budge, he only licked the wounds and went in for another bite, just above your breast. You felt your body tense as he picked your legs up and put them around his waist, hiking your skirt up in the process.

"Vladimir," You whimpered as he pushed you against the wall, biting down hard onto your neck again. Something was wrong, you could feel it. Tears fell down your pale cheeks as you realised that... He hasn't actually had human blood before. You were his first. "Please stop.." You groaned as your vision started to blur and it was at that moment that he pulled away and looked at you with wide eyes. "I-I'm so sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to.." You smiled weakly and fixed yourself up, "It's all right Vladi.." And then you collapsed.

_+_

When you you finally regained conciousness, you were laying in bed next to Vladimir who was stroking your hair lovingly. "Vladimir..?" You whispered and he smiled softly at you, "Mistress... My love... You're awake," You blushed lightly and nodded, your eyes going to his lips. Vladimir smiled and pecked your lips, "I was so scared I'd lose you.. I'm so sorry.. You're my soul mate and I-I just hurt you so bad.." He clenched his eyes shut in regret and you smiled softly, "It's all right, don't apologise. I love you and I'm willing to do anything for you."

Vladimir smiled blissfully, "I love you too (Y/N), forever," He blushed and kissed you, rolling on top of you, kissing you passionately. "Please don't ever leave me because I won't leave you. I want to spend my whole life with you and have a beautiful child with you (Y/N)... You're my Mistress, my lover, my everything... I love you."