Iceland.

"Emil! Wake up, please! I love you so much, don't leave me!" You yelled as you held his limp body that was transforming. He was going to come back, not as a zombie but as a vampire- immortal. He sold his soul and his fate was to live for eternity and when his eyes opened he had gripped your neck and bit into the flesh.

The pain was excruciating but when he had heard you scream he didn't pull away, mostly so you could live together happily. You were crying and begging him to let go but he didn't.. You were his and he refused to let you go, ever so now you could live together happily. He knew you might have been happier if he had asked but he didn't because he was selfish and hungry. He thirsted for your blood; your flesh. He thirsted for a night of passion with you and he had gotten that when you awoke. Blood and sweat.

When you had woken, you were in his arms and he was snoring silently. Your heart had jumped at the sight of such.. cuteness. You found yourself smiling at his form, after that night, you were exhausted but you got up and showered and changed. You made your way downstairs and made breakfast for your son who had just turned 12. You were moving out in 2 months and couldn't be more happier for that experience. You smiled as you felt Emil's arms go around your waist, "My beautiful baby girl.." He whispered, nibbling your ear, "I love you more than anything."

_*_

You held your husbands hand as you gazed up at your new home. Emil kept smiling happily at you- it had been a long time since he had seen you smile this wide. You looked over at Emil and leaned up, kissing his lips. He grinned at that action and found himself smiling as you walked into your new home. The house had costed a lot of money and Emil didn't have the money so.. he had given his soul to Vladimir in exchange for the money to buy it. It was worth it because he got to see you smile again.

"Oh Emil, this house is perfect. I love you so much!" You threw your arms around his neck happily and he laughed, picking you up and spinning you around. He was so happy to see you happy and show him affection. He honestly couldn't remember the last time you had. Emil glanced over at your 12 year old son who stood there with his arms crossed against his chest. You hadn't shown affection to Emil since your son turned 10. It has been 2 years. You still made love but it wasn't as good as it use to be.

"Cheer up!" You said, looking at your son who scoffed and shook his head, his blonde locks moving with his head. You found yourself frowning before you realised what would cheer him up, "Your room has been set up already so you can go play your games or chat with your girlfriend," You gave him a warm smile and he walked inside after hearing that. Emil watched with a sad expression; he had died and come back to make you and his son happy but only you were happy.. he shook his head at those thoughts and smiled.

He put his arm around your waist with a warm smile on his face. He remembered when he had died and you had caressed his body, begging for him to wake up. He chuckled and looked down at you, pecking you happily. "I love you (Y/N), I'm going to stay here by your side forever in our home, with our son," You giggled and pecked his cheek, "And I"ll stay here forever with you. I love you Emil Steilsson." <3