Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 1

hi my names jade and this is my first fan fiction so please tell me what you think and if its really bad ill stop writing andy feedback is welcome! <3 xxx ~ jade

___________________________________________________________________________________

walking down the street trying to learn my way around here. i moved here a week ago and i dont know anyone yet! i knew these summer holiday were going to be lonley. i only moved from perth to melbourne a week ago, yes ALL the way across the country just so my mum could get a fresh start. she had some problems with her last boyfriend and we had to move otherwise we were in danger. i didnt mind moving, it was just i didnt know anything about melbourne, i didnt know where the shops were, i didnt know where my new school was and i was leaving all my friends behind. i only knew 2 people around here which was my mum and my friend rosiewho moved here 6 months ago. it wasnt all that bad, i did have one friend but i have no idea exactly where her house is so till then im going to be a loner.

did i even tell you who i am? well im angel stellini, im 17 i have dark black hair with a blue tinge that goes just past my boobs. i have a side fringe that just come up to my cheek bones, not the best hair but i think i suit it. i have in between light and mid tan skin, i dont like to be too tan. i have big deep blue eyes with long eye lashes and a birth mark just on the side of my neck, its shaped like a butterfly. i have a deep voice but its not deep like a mans voice, i laugh like a retard unless im around someone i like then i giggle like a school girl. my favourite colours blue, light blue and ill die for anything cheetah print. (photo on right)

as i was walking i came across a park, there were these really wierd guys filming this little kid. the guys looked okay, like those type of guys that always have a girlfriend. they were screaming at this kid cause he knew who they were. well i tried to ignore them cause they were super loud and i just wanted a rest from walking. i sat on a swing and pulled out the worlds most indestructable phone ever: the nokia C3! i went to cheek my facebook but all i kept hearing was screaming and yelling from those immature boys and their video camera! Who were they and why did they have a camera?? ive seen alot of weird things but never have i seen a bunch full of boys yelling at a camera!!

as i was scrolling threw facebook something happened... the noise stopped! did they stop filming?? i turned around and they were packing up their camera. FINALLY i thought to my self. then i heard foot steps, i ignored it because i thought those boys were just going past me to the exit of the park. it got louder and louder till finally it stopped. it made me really worried like someone was about to attack me. all of the sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turn around to respond to the tapping and there was this guy in a grey tank top and grey sweat pants. he had a blue and black snapback on. he had a piercing on his lip which i thought was major cute ( i really like peircings) and he had this worried look on his face like someone was about to punch him in the face. he was rubbing his neck with his hand like he was guilty of something. he then began to talk "hey sorry if we were annoying you, we saw you look over a couple times and we just wanted to say.." "sorry? okay thanks you can go now." i interupted him. "hey how come i havent seen you around here before??" he asked with confidence. "well im new here, just moved here a week ago from perth." i said with a strange look on my face. i think he was trying to pick me up. "Well maybe i can show you around? say tomorrow meet me here 11 am??" he asked with a determind look on his face. "You know thanks for the offer but i dont really feel like touring the city with a stranger." i said as nicley as possible, i dont think there was a way to make that sound nice. he began again "Ohh. Well i didnt catch your name!! you are??" "leaving!" i said. and with that i stood up and walked away from him and out of the park. as i walked i heard taunting and teasing "TOLD YOU! TOLD YOU YOU COULDNT PICK UP A GIRL!" it sorta made me feel bad.

as i walked home i heard foot steps again, which i wasnt fussed by because its a path way, people are ment to walk on it. it got louder and i turned around and there he was again, just walking behind me! "What are you a stalker or something? why are you following me??" i asked be pissed off so much that i turned red with rage. "uhh im not stalking you, im walking home, i live on this street!" he said. it made me worried because i lived on this street. i felt so embarressed because i accused him of being a stalker when he wasnt. "Ohh, im sorry, i didnt mean t...." He cut me off "No its fine. I would yell at me too for the shitty way i was trying to flirt with you. i was sorta a creep." "No No NO! its just im getting used to all this and i dont want a boyfriend till im comfortable here" i said trying to reasure him. "No thats okay, sorry" he said before he crossed the street to his house. "im Daniel by the way, but my mates call me skip!" He yelled from across the street. "Angel!" I screamed with a smile on my face as i walked into my house.

I think i just made a friend!

_______________________________________________________________

hahaha :) sorry its not that great but it will get better! its going to be nothing like the fan fictions on here! its gonna be completly different!!! comment/vote for more :)