Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 6

hey guys another quick chapter, and remember if you like this story share it with your friends! im hoping to atleast make this story 15 chapters!! <3 xx love you guys!!

____________________________________________________________________

ME? his girlfriend? i didnt know what to say. mymouth was opened but nothing was coming out. i didnt know how to react to the fact that skip really liked me. he made me feel beautiful, and he made me feel happy but, i only met him, and i knew i didnt like him.

"Skip, you are a wonderful guy that knows how to treat a girl right and id be lieing if i said that i didnt find super cute......" i said trying to avoid disapointment. " .....but i dont like you like that, at least not yet anyways, we only just met and it wouldnt be fair on you if i went out with you without liking you." i said sweetly. "i understand, i did rush into things to fast so i guess we should just wait?" he said looking down slowly letting go of my hands. "Trust me, time will tell!" i said is the sweetest voice i could possibly make. he just nodded, i knew he was  disapointed. i quickly grabbed him and hugged him as tightly as i possibly could! as i was hugging him i whispered into his ear "but just so you know, that was the greatest kiss of my life!" i said with a cheeky voice. i heard him laugh and he hugged me even tighter.

he pulled out of the hug and he only smiled at me. "so just friends?" he said looking deep into my eyes. "yes, just friends!" i said with a big grin on my face.

"well come one, lets go back to everyone!" he said said starting to pull me in their direction.

"NO!" i said pulling my arm out of his grip. "i cant go over their when i look like this! i look horrible!"

"well.... you defently dont look your best!" he said laughing, i couldnt help but laugh with him. we started heading towards the train staion when skip got a text.

1:36 pm Thursday 3 January

from: BeauJob :D

skip!! meet us at my house in an hour and a half for chill session!! bring angel along 2!

"angel is it okay if i drop you off at your house so you can redo your makeup?" skip said looking at me adouringly.

"yeh thats fine, but what for?" i said a little confused.

"we're all going to meet up at the brooks house for no reason wat so ever!" skip said looking away consentraiting on where we were going.

we got on the train and had the best time! we told so jokes and talked about some really random things. he walked me to my house (which he pretty much had to do since he lives right across the street from me!) and i went up stairs to my room got changed into jeans and a blue hoodie in case it got cold. i wiped my makeup off and re did it like it was never ruined and watched some dating in the dark.

while i was watching tv i had a thought about when beau said he was really famous. i grabbed my ipod while the commercials were on and searched Beau Brooks in youtube and it come up with 'Janoskians' and 'DareSundays'! if i hadn't of known them personaly i wouldnt have watched the video, but because i did i was curious. i clicked on a video labeled '3L Rainbow Milk Challenge' which sounded pretty good, but what i watched we disgusting, and funny at the same time. i wanted to look away but i couldnt. i swear those boys are the funniset guys ever.

skip picked me up from my house and we started walking to the brooks house which was conviently close to where we lived. on the way it was pretty quiet so i tryed to make it less awkward "so i was on youtube today, before you came and picked me up..." i said looking at him, i saw him immediatly smile, he knew where i was going with this! "..... and i saw a paticular video! i think you know what im talking about!" i said and winked at him. he started to laugh, i dont think he wanted to say anything. "what in the world possesed you to do the milk challenge?? and why would you do it coloured??" i said nudging his arm with my elbow. "i dont know! i was bored? its sorta what we do!" he said smiling as we turned onto a corner onto the brooks street. "well i have to say..... it was the most entertaining thing ive ever watched!" i said as i looked up to him. he was so happy he was laughing but he wasnt making a sound.