Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 9

I couldn't bare to watch Luke and angel be so perfect for each other. i planned when and where i was going to make my move on her. this would have either been the greatest thing I've ever done or the biggest mistake of my life.

*ANGELS POV*

We got on the train and Jai, beau, skip and James were on one side of the carriage and me and Luke were on the other side sitting quietly. It was really nice, we only held hands and we didn't say much. It was a nice little silence, not like an awkward silence but like a nothing needs to be said silence. Skip kept looking over in our direction and kept calling my name. every time i would look over at him he would make little kissy faces, i gave him the finger of course!

When we needed to get off we all stood up and Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. I was just busting with joy. i just wanted to look into his eyes and give him a big kiss, but i knew i couldn't.

we walked from the train station to the beach in silence which conveniently wasn't far away. when we got down there we all shared our plans for the day. Beau was going to go surfing and swimming, Luke and Jai were going to just go swimming, James went shopping for his beautiful girlfriend Sarah and Daniel and i just laid down on the beach tanning.

me and skip had a nice long conversation about random things on our mind. he looked really upset about something, i didn't like the way he looked (not his appearance his emotion).

"Daniel, whats wrong?" i said as i rolled onto my stomach so my back is evenly tanned.

"there's nothing wrong, i just had a bad thought. That's all!" Skip said, but i didn't believe him one bit. for an actor he sure couldn't fool me.

"Daniel, don't act like nothings wrong. you need to tell me so i can help you." i said with my absolutely amazing puppy dog eyes.

he gave in "I'm worried about you..." he said looking away from and down into the sand. "..... Whats going on with you and Luke?" Are you serious? he is still looking out for me like a brother. I'm not his sister so he cant tell me what to do!

"there is absolutely nothing going on between me and Luke. were only friends! i might have held his hand but that doesn't mean jack shit! i don't like anyone, i promise Daniel." i said raising my voice so the people across from us could hear. i could tell he felt bad.

"oh, well, I'm sorry angel, i just don't want to see you get hurt, i know guys and i know what they want." now i was feeling bad for yelling at him.

"its okay. i appreciate you looking out for me just make sure you know what your doing is necessary at the right moment. i love you skip, your my best friend!" i said reaching out my arms for a hug. this was the best hug me and him have ever shared.

me and skip laid down there just tanning like planned till we ran out of things to talk about and we just laid there. suddenly i felt someone or something pick me up and run away with me. it was Luke. he was running with me to the water. i tried to get him to put me down but he just wouldn't. he kept running until the water was chest deep and dropped me in. i stood up with my hair completely saturated and covering my face. "YOU DICK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" i screamed with a smile running towards him till he turned around and screamed "ANGEL QUICKLY GET OUT! RUN!..." i didn't know what he was talking about so i kept going along with walking out at a slow pace.

the water was half way up my belly when i heard him scream again "ANGEL ITS NOT A JOKE... GET  THE FUCK OUT NOW!"

It sounded pretty serious so i turned around to see a massive wave creeping up behind me. the boys know i cant swim well so i started running to the shore. i kept running and when the water was just below my hips.... CRASH!!

i was under water, trying to swim up for air but the way i was tumbling i couldn't tell which direction was which. i thought it was the end for me, i didn't know what to do. i was suffocating. i was dieing. i felt a hand grab me but that's all i could remember. then it was all gone, the water, the sun, the sand. then i saw darkness. there was nothing it felt like i was floating in mid air. i was alone then slowly a bright white light appeared out of nowhere. It quickly turned yellow. "ANGEL? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

where the hell am i?

__________________________________________________

hey thanks for reading!! <3 i tried really hard for this chapter and i tried to make another cliff hanger. tell your friends about this story and vote and comment. <3 thx love ya xxxx