Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 2

"ohpohsdpjhbsjdhfloahpsoidcsbjbdfc" i heard a mumbling with a too familiar voice.

"cmmm on anglllllll tmm ta goooo uhhhhhhh" there is was again! this time the words were more clear

"come on baby girl! its time to get up!" it was mum trying to get me up in the morning, i knew she wanted me to do house work by the sound of her voice! if you want work done you gotta be a suck up!!

"WAAAAKE UUUUPP SLUUUUT!!" I jumped out of bed like my bed had ants and they were eating me alive!! "ohh good your up!" mum siad with a surprised look on her face. "yeh well how could i sleep with you screaming at me like i ate your first born?" i answer with a smart ass attitude. "Yeh your awake alright. hey look i found this letter in the mailbox for you and i opened it up scince we dont know anyone here jsut cause i was suspicious." she says with a little tease like i was going to get offended! i was rubbing my eyes trying to wakeup fast but effectivly. "uhh thats great so what work did you want me to do?" i asked. i wanted to get this work over and done with so i could go back to sleep. there is nothing better than a nice sleep in the morning while having the sun gaze down upon you. "ohhh i didnt want you to do any work....." she says with a look of evil on her face. i was so irritated i just fell back into my bed and tried to go back to sleep. she continued on ".... i wanted to tell you you had mail from this boy.... now who the fuck is skip??"

I shot straight out of bed like someone said vans for $2. I got up and ran to my mum and tackled her for the letter. if it was from a guy i met yesterday then i want to know. i read the letter

"dear angel

it was really nice to meet you yesterday anyways, i thought maybe today we could hangout or something or i could take you on that tour we talked about. tehehe anyways its not gonna be a date. ill bring the other dick heads along so were not alone. but if you dont trust me cause you only met me thats fine but if you choose to come ill be in the park about lunch today okay im gonna go

love skip" i started smiling like a goose

"so who the fuck is he angel?" mum said with an agitated tone in her voice "his just some guy i met yesterday." i said blushing. i knew she thought he was my boyfriend but we were far from that "you little slut! did u use protection?" mum asked laughing like a hyena. "GEEZ MUM!!! tmi! im not a whore like you think i am. he tried to pick me up but i regected him." i stated with a massive tomato face! couldnt help it! i guess he was kind cute.

i rushed up stairs and into my favourite out fit. if i was seeing the city for the first time i wanted to look good. i pulled out my blue singlet and a white vest and put them on, my red shorts because they make my legs look really REALLY good. and to top off the outfit i put on my black vans. i tied my hair up in a high ponytail with some clips and what not just to look a little more flirty, WHAT? maybe i thought he was cute and i want to make a good impression on the others. BIG DEAL? i ran out the house with my phone and my ipod and a little bit of cash and headed towards the park. i put my headphones in and listened to lego house by ed sheeren. god i loved that song!

i reached the park and there was skip and the boys like he said! i walk up to him and he just randomly hugs me really tightly. it was awkward because i havent even known him for 24 hours and his acting like we've been mates for ages. "hey angel." he said with a massiv grin on his face "these are my boys james, jai and ...." "i can speak for my self! my names beau.... but you knew that" beau said as he grabbed my hand and started kissing it.... this was awkward... even more awkward then when skip was hugging me! i retracted my hand and then asked with a puzzled face "i knew what exactly?" beau looked shocked. all the boys found this hilarious except beau, they were all trying to hold in their laughs and i just stood there not knowing what to do. "im off youtube.. you know im pretty famous!" he said with a cocky attitude. i could tell he was a massive flirt, but i wasnt very intrested. "well not famous enough if I'VE never heard of you" i said playfully. maybe that come out wrong. beau looked embaressed. he was blushing and trying to laugh with the boys but he failed, he failed alot. "there was another one of us but he had to work so we might catch up with him during the day." skip said. sounded like a plan. i was so excited to finally see where i was going to be living.

__________________________________________________________________

hahah thx for the views

comment/vote

shout out to emily wizzfizz <3 read he fan fic aswell!!!