Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 16

“Skip! It’s not what it looks like!” I yelled at him with tears filling my face like they always did lately. He looked at me and went really pale.

“I thought you were stronger than this, I never thought that you would resort to this, And over Luke of all people!” Skip yelled with anger filling his voice that was once so caring and understanding.

“Please don’t be like this! I need you!” I yelled in sadness. He wasn’t listening. He ran out of the bathroom into my room and out the window to his house with the razor I had dropped on the floor.

I needed him more than ever, and he wasn’t here for me. I needed his comforting hugs and his sense of safety. I never thought my best friend would hurt me like that. Maybe I was wrong about him; maybe he wasn’t such a good friend.

*SKIP’S POV*

I stormed out of Angel’s house. I found her cutting herself. What the fuck was she thinking? I now hate myself for not being there for her when I should have, for not warning Luke not to touch her, for letting her get hurt.

I ran out of her house but I didn’t go to my house, I ran to the brooks house. I ran and wiped the tears that ran down my cheek. I usually don’t cry, I’m tougher than this but I’ll do anything for Angel.

I knocked on the door of the brooks house and Jai answered. I don’t know if it’s the fact that they look alike but when I saw Jai I instantly wanted to choke him to death.

“Where is he? Where’s Luke?” I said with anger spitting out of my mouth.

“In his room, You can’t be here though, Mum said no friends while she’s at work.” Jai said trying to push me back out the door but I refused.

I ran up the stairs and into Luke and Jai’s room to find him crying on his bed. I’ve known him for years and I’ve never seen him cry.

I pulled him off his bed onto the floor and punched him in his face. I punched him again and again. Someone grabbed my arms and pulled me away from him. I look behind me to see a shocked Beau.

Jai ran in with a towel and some ice. I looked down to see blood, all over Luke’s lip and eyes. Something didn’t feel right, about fighting with who used to be one of my best friends. I was actually feeling bad about it.

“What the fuck? Dude you can’t just come into our home and bash the shit out of my brother!” Jai said getting up away from his brother and storming up to me as Beau held me back. Beau released his grip on me and they gave me the chance to talk.

“Well your brother is a dick head, his a low life fagget! He doesn’t even realise what he has done to Angel!” I yelled in Jai’s face with disgust. How I wanted to smash his face in.

“You don’t know how disappointed she is going to be in YOU! She loves him still!” Jai said pointing at his brother who was crying into his knees like a little bitch.

“BULL SHIT! She even said last night that she never wants to see him again!” I yelled feeling proud but hurt. He screamed back almost instantly.

“YES SHE DOES! SHE TOLD ME THIS MORNING BEFORE I K......” Jai screamed at the top of his lungs. I felt worried. I hoped for the next word not to be the word I feared the most.

“Before you what Jai? Before you WHAT?” I screamed in a more calmed down tone. He looked down at Luke as he was looking up at him and then to Beau and then back at me.

“....Before I kissed her. That’s right Skip, I kissed her!” Jai screamed in my face and looking back down at Luke and mouthing sorry to him. He stormed out of the room and I saw him run out the house.

“Wow Jai, You’re just as bad as Luke!” I yelled and followed Luke’s actions and stormed out the house running down the street that was under the blazing sun.

“DANIEL, COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR WE’RE KICKING YOU OUT OF THE JANOSKAINS!” Screamed Jai wanting to obviously start a fight with me.

“NO NEED! I QUIT!” I screamed back with disgust. I couldn’t believe what I had just said. But I guess love makes you do stupid things.

I got home and looked over at Angel’s house that now contained my sad best friend. I left her in her time of need and I was only thinking about myself. I needed to be with her.

_______________________________________________________

sorry quick chapter but i love updating! :) <3 xx

Who do you ship? Skangel, Angai, or Langel? :) <3 xx

loveing the feedback <3 xx vote+comment

keep on reading