Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 22

“Do you really have to leave?” Skip whined as he helped me onto his penny board. He finally decided to teach me how to skate.

“It’s not safe here for me anymore! They can’t keep him locked up forever.” I pointed out. It’s been 5 days since the escape and I got a call a couple days ago saying there is no evidence they can use against Kyle so he is being released in a week.

“Who are you going to be with? When are you going?” He interrogated. The last question was the one I was putting off for a while. I answered him.

“I’m going to Perth and my auntie’s going to watch me until I’m 18 and I’m going....” I froze. I’ve been pushing this question off for days. He keeps nagging me to tell him but I just keep refusing. I didn’t want him to get all worried.

“.....I’m going tonight at 7:30! Beau is going to pick me up soon to take me to the airport.” I forced out. I looked down quickly and then looked back up. Skip dived in for a hug. He squeezed me tight. I would miss his warm hugs and comforting words and him, just him in general!

“You better keep me in loop; tell me all about your experiences and the boys!” He said cheekily with a wink. I slapped his arm and continued to try and stand on the board.

Time had passed and it was getting quite late. Beau would have come by soon to pick me up, take me home, grab my stuff and take me to the airport.

“I better start packing up my stuff!” I said as I stepped off the board and handed it to skip.

“Just once more, Pleeeeeeease?” Skip asked in his baby voice. God I can’t help when he does that.

I climb back to the top of the skate ramp at the skate park and wait for Skip to stop me at the bottom. I jump on the board and begin to skate down. I come up to Skip and I tripped over the board and completely fell but not on the ground, but onto Skip and he fell backwards with me.

My chest landed on his and his big blue eyes were staring into mine. I melted like butter. I saw a smile tug at the corners of his perfect lips. My mind went completely blank and the only thing I could hear my conscious say was ‘KISS HIM!’

I realised then and there that I loved him. Not just a friendship love, I was in love with him. I felt all the clique butterflies that everyone talks about in movies and I just wanted to stay there forever and look at his gorgeous face. My face became hot and I smiled like an idiot.

“Angel....” Skip started but he was cut off my honking and yelling from a car next to us.

JUST FUCK ALREADY!” Yelled Beau trying to hold in his laughter. I awkwardly got up from on top of him and helped him up.

I hugged him one more time and whispered in his ear “I’m gonna miss you, more than you’ll ever know!” I felt a tear roll down my face as we pulled out of the hug but Skip only wiped it away.

I turned away from him and ran to the car. Just as I was about to open the door I turned back to see Skip making a love heart with his hands. I smiled and made a love heart with my hands as well then hopped into the car.

I stared out the window in silence. Beau asked me if I was okay but I ignored him. After the awkward car drive I hopped out and Beau followed me into the house. I led him up stairs to my bedroom and told him what he could help me pack up.

“Okay I need all my electrical items like my camera, laptop, hair straightened and chargers in a separate bag from my clothes. Can you manage that?” I asked in a shaky voice.

“Okay spit it out! What’s going on?” He said pulling me away from my closet and forcing me to sit on my bed that was completely bare.

“Nothing I swear!” I lied as I felt my cheeks became hot again. Fuck I was a horrible liar.

“Fine I’ll guess! Is it something about Perth?” He asked. I shook my head and he continued to guess.

“Is it the plane? Are you scared of planes?” He quizzed. I shook my head again and giggled slightly at the fact he thought I was scared of planes.

“Is it Skip?” As he said that my blood went cold. I stood up and continued to pack. I heard Beau gasp but I didn’t pay attention to it but he continued to talk.

“You like him don’t you? I knew you two would be perfect for each other!” He said jumping up and down and around the room.

I snapped and turned and yelled at him “DON’T YOU DARE MENTION ANY OF THIS TO ANYONE!” I saw the shock on his face and went back to packing.

We packed in silence. “I didn’t mean to yell at you Beau I’m sorry.” I apologised. He stopped packing, came up behind me and gave me a big hug around my waist.

I turned around and hugged him back. I didn’t want to spend the last moment I would ever see Beau fighting.

We finished packing within 20-30 minutes and I was all set for the plane trip. It was 6:30pm and it would take us 20 minutes to drive to the airport.

We drove to the airport listening to the Justin Bieber Believe album singing boyfriend like idiots.

We arrived at the airport and pulled out my 3 massive suitcases and my carry on. I didn’t want to leave but I didn’t have much of a choice. It was either leave and be safe and sad or stay and die.

I turned to Beau and we said our goodbyes. I hugged him and whispered into his ear “Thank you for being the brother I never had and for looking out for me. Tell Jai, Luke and James I said bye. I love you bro.”

We pulled out of the hug and he kissed me on the cheek. I turned and headed towards the sliding doors of the airport and waved at Beau once more before stepping inside.

I went to gate 9 and showed her my ticket and she showed me to the seating area that I could wait in before my flight would be due to leave. I waited around close to half an hour playing jetpack joyride.

Last chance for passenger of flight PRT10 to Perth to board.” The computer generated voice announced over the speaker. I stood up with my luggage on the trolley and my ticket in my hand.

I put in my earphones and clicked on the playlist Skip had made for me labelled ‘Skip Luvs Yew <3 xx’. All the songs were love songs which made me want to cry. Chasing cars played first, the song made sense. Is this what being in love felt like?

I walked ot the gate but Here is where the unexpected things happened.

___________________________________________________

AHHHHHHH ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO UNTIL I FINSH THIS STORY!! :D

Don't worry im planning on making a sequel to this story. If you can come up with a clever name and cover i will dedicate the first 3 chapters to you!! :)

i have plans for alot more storys!! i want to make a fan fic for each janoskian then i want to start writing one for each member of one direction!!

And also go check my video for the daresundays competition Its in the side  ->