Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 5

just another random chapter! im just trying to fill in the story! <3 love you guys and please tell your friends about this story, tweet it, share it on facebook, tumblr anything!! feedback!! xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

*SKIPS POV*

Angel saw me dump jai onto the fountain. She didnt look happy, she looked really embarressed! i didnt mean to embarress her, its the very last thing i wanted to do. She didnt get how much anger i had inside of me when i saw her with jai. it was like someone had ripped my heart out and put it in a blender. i felt an ache in my stomache which ive never exsperienced before!! it was horrible! i wanted to cry again but i couldnt, not infrount of angel. i told jai that i liked her, WAY before he even met her, and he just completly claims her as his property. he said that he didnt like her but i knew it was bullshit, i saw the way he was looking lovingly into her eyes and holding hands and smiling. i wanted to be the one to do that with her. jai was so angry the hit me in the face. i couldnt stand him anymore, i picked him up over my shoulder and carried him out of of the centre and into the park where i just threw him in a fountain! i couldnt help it, i was filled with so much rage like no other! i hated the person i just became, i turn around and angel was just standing there with the biggest look of disapointment on her face. i just stared at her, and i didnt take my eyes off her, i didnt blink i didnt do ANYTHING but stare at her. She knew i was upset "im gonna go, i think ive caused enough trouble." she said as she turned around and walked away holding her arms together. i ran after her because i needed to tell her about what just happened.

"ANGEL, WAIT COME BACK!" i yelled at her trying to keep up with her.

she turned around and had tears rolling down her face, her eye liner was smuged and she looked down and would not look up at me.

"You have no idea how much you just embarressed me infront of everyone! i havent known you a day and your already all protective over me. im NOT your little sister, i dont need you to watch out for me!" she said still looking at the ground. i tilted her head up and wiped away her tears. she tilted her head back down. i felt so bad for embarressing her, it was the biggest mistake i ever made. i pulled her in for a hugs and she rested her head on my neck and continued to cry. "i didnt mean to embarress you! i never wanted to do that to you. if it isnt obvious i really like you and when i saw you in the shop with jai i just flipped! thats a side of me i've never seen before. i promise ill never do that again!" i said feeling so dissapointed in my self. "its okay, i knew u liked me and i didnt like him, trust me when i said i didnt want a boyfriend i was serious, i never lie!" she said with a croaky voice. she pulled out of the hug still not looking at me, i tilted her head up to look at me and her eyes were all puffy. even all red and upset she was still beautiful. what happened next was not planned, i looked into her big blue eyes, and i just melted inside. i couldnt wait any longer! she stared at me adouringly and i leaned in towards her face until i reached her face and kissed her right on her beautiful pink lips!

it was magical! it wasnt like in the movies where they see fireworks and sparkles, NOTHING like that....... it was better!

i never have had a perfect kiss in my life, but it was truly amazing, it was i felt her smile the entire time and everything around us stopped like nothing mattered, my leg could be chopped off and had lemon juice poured on the wound and i would still be focusing completly on the kiss! i had never felt so good in my life. i knew at that moment that i needed to be with her.

*ANGELS POV*

I was kissing skip! i didnt understand what happened, i was furious with him one moment, and then i was kissing him. i knew i didnt like him but i didnt pull away. i couldnt.... the kiss was to intense. it was amazing (as weird as that may sound). it was a kiss like every girl had dreamed of. i smiled like a douche the entire time because it was so romantic and cute!

we pulled away from the kiss very slowly. as i was opening my eyes skip still had his eyes closed, making the kiss even more special. he opened his eyes and stared at me, i stared back. i bit my lip trying to look all cute he just smiled and looked down. "Angel? You have to know you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen, and without you my life would be meaningless...." he said grabbing my hands and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. i didnt know what to say, i only smiled and giggled a little bit. i felt so special, but i still didnt like him. ".....Angel, you truly are a princess, and i want to be your prince....." i was shocked, no one had ever said such amazing things to me, i felt like i was in a dream.

"Angel i cant live without you so i ask you..... will you be my girl friend??"

______________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!! sorry guys this was rushed!! feedback please and tell all your friends about it!!! if i dont start getting more views i might stop wrighting so get me noticed!! <3 xx luv you guys