Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 7

hey guys!! :) ive finally got a plan for this story so tell me what you think of it dont forget to share it and vote/comment <3 xx luv you guys

____________________________________________________________________

we were walking down the street where the brooks lived, as bizzare as it sounds i was really looking forward to seeing them! i guess they were growing on me. i knew we were all going to be great friends.

we reached their house and skip knocked on the door and put his hands in his pockets. i just stood there getting a little cold, even though i already had my jumper on. i think skip noticed because he put his arm around me. he felt so warm! he was like a portable heater. beau answered the door "Hey angel! you look really good! how are you skip?" beau said just looking up and down my outfit. little creepy. "pretty good." skip said while walking in. i just stood at the front door. "well are you gonna come in or what?" beau said smiling at me, he had a nice smile. he grabbed my arm and lead me into the kitchen where james and luke were sitting. james gave me a a quick friendly hug, then luke stood up and hugged me, it was a really good hug too! it was really warm even though the air was cold and he swayed me from side to side like a best friend would. he said i looked really good as well. i just gave him a quick smile and looked down and said "thanks." jai and skip walked threw the kitchen door and they must have made up because they were laughing as they walked in. jai saw me and run and hugged me while lifting me up and spinning me around. "Angel its great that your here! i was so looking forward to spending more time with you!" jai said. he was so cute. like a big teddy bear.

we all sat at the kitchen table just talking and eating KFC. Jai kept staring at me. i of course noticed and turned to look at him but he pretended that he didnt see me. Everyone dispersed from the table, skip went to the bathroom, beau, james and luke went into the lounge room to pick a movie to watch, of cause the choose Saw and jai said he had to talk to me alone for a couple minutes, so we went into him room.

jai shut the door and locked it so no one would disturb us, i was a little worried about what exactly he wanted to talk about. he sat on his bed and told me to come sit next to him. i sat down because i didnt want to seem rude but if i had the choice i wouldnt have. "angel are you cold?" he said looking deep into my eyes, it was like he was looking straight threw me. "yeh a little bit." i said still looking at him, we didnt break the eye contact. he put his arm around me still not breaking the eye contact. "you know you have the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen right?" he said with a half smile. he put his other arm around me, so now he was holding me. i looked away for 3 seconds just so the eye contact wouldnt carry on, but was i wronge! i lifted my head back up and jai was still looking at, with his puppy dog eyes.

*JAI'S POV*

she was so beautiful, i only met her today but i just couldnt help but massivly crush on her. Is it weird that all day i imagained me and her just sitting down together not saying a word but hugging each other, on a couch and she would rest her head on my chest so she could hear my heart which would only beat for her? and then she would fall asleep on me so i would have no other choice but to sleep with her. yeh that is weird!

We kept a perfect eye contact until she looked away for a little while, it felt like FOREVER! when she looked back into my eyes she looked even more beautiful! i knew she was skips but i couldnt control myself. i leaned in towards her face without thinking, but she pulled her head away. i was just rejected for a kiss, and from the most perfect person ive ever met. "Oh, uhm im sorry..." i said awkwardly. i was so embarressed, i didnt understand what to do. i felt like anything else i did would embarress me even further. "no its not you its just.... i only just moved here and i dont know you or anyone as well as you guys act! im just not ready for a relationship!" she said, i felt reasured, but i was still embarressed.

*ANGELS POV*

he tried to kiss me! WTF!! im sick of these guys! i dont like jai and i dont like skip! i became furious, but i didnt show it. i could tell he was embarressed, i wasnt about to make him even nore embarressed by going full bitch on him! i needed to leave. i needed to be by my self! just to think things over so i knew what i was doing here with these boys.

"im really sorry about what happened jai, just give me some time to think things over okay? well i think i should go." i said with rage in my stomache, i felt like i was going to exsplode.

i ran down stairs and saw all the boys in the lounge room. i told them how i needed to go and i asked if we could do the movie some other time and they were fine with it. skip offered to take me home but i told him i wanted to leave by myself. i just needed to some me time, only me. i dont think they understood what was wrong with me but i was just to angry to exsplain what was going on.

__________________________________________________________________

hope you guys like, <3 xx thanks for all your support!! share it with your friends if you like it and vote and comment. thanks so much <3 much love