Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 15

I Held the razor closer to the bottom of my foot, it was now making contact with my foot. I was still thinking about what has happened today. My boyfriend.... I mean Ex-boyfriend was making out with an ugly, stupid slut and he did it knowing that he could get caught out by me.

I moved the Razor across the palm of my foot as I thought about Luke and that slut Layla. It didn’t hurt like i was exspecting. It was relaxing. I watched the blood ooze out onto the bath that i rested my foot on as i cut it. I wasn’t thinking of killing myself, i just wanted a release of sadness and stress, and i don’t know why but that cut i left did that exact thing.

I took some toilet paper and washed the cut and put my pyjamas on (some purple baggy pyjama pants and a blue singlet) followed by some black socks to cover the cut.

I jumped into the room to find that the spare blanket i had was laying on the floor along with a pillow and Jai and Skip were fighting over who would share the bed with me.

“NO! She wants to cuddle with ME!” Skip shouted as he hit Jai in the balls.

“And just for that you owe me!” Jai said screaming in pain as he held his balls. I couldn’t help but join in on the fun.

“Boys, BOYS! Theres only one way to settle it..... Rock Paper Sissors!” I said with a big smile planted on my face, not a fake smile, but a real one. The first time since..... Luke.

*SKIPS POV*

“Rock always wins Jai, Rock ALWAYS fricken wins!” I said turning to Angel and sending her a quick wink.

Jai and I said in unison “ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!”

“YEAH BUDDY!” Jai yells loud enough for china to hear. He won for the first time in his life.

“Okay Jai you can sleep with me, But don’t get any ideas!”  Angel says warning him very fake seriously.

Jai fake gasped “Im Hurt that you would ever think such a thing! How could y...” Jai said fake sadly until Angel cut him off by throwing a pillow in his face.

“Shut up and sleep!” Angel said giggling as Jai pushed her on the bed and started tickling her.

I saw Jai look in my direction as he sat down on the bed. I shot him a quick death stare and he only gave me a toothy smile.

It hurt me because Jai knows how much I love Angel. I would do anything for her.

*JAI’S POV*

I won rock paper scissors rock against Skip for the opportunity to sleep with Angel, The most beautiful girl in the world.

Call it sad all you want but yes i’ve fallen for angel, just as Luke and Skip have. I don’t know exactly what it is but there is just something about her that makes her more fun and intresting than any other girl i’ve met.

I laid down on the bed and Angel layed in front of me. I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her close to my body. She felt really cold which didn’t make much sense since it was summer.

As we starter to fall asleep i started rubbing Angels belly. She started laughing and turned her head to look at me.

“What are you doing?” She said in a soft sweet tone.

“I’m learning to be psychic! I’m sensing your baby will be a girl!” I said while speeding up my arm as it rubbed her stomache. She laughed with her beautiful laugh.

The feeling of her soft gentle skin against mine made me fall asleep almost instantly. I dreamed of how lucky i am to have a beautiful friend like Angel.

*ANGEL’S POV*

I woke up in the masculine arms of Jai brooks. He reminded me alot of Luke. I cried instantly and got up from Jai’s gripp without knowing he was awake and that i had shocked him. I sat in the corner of my room and cried quietly to myself. I noticed Skip wasn’t here as he had to sneek back to his house before his parents found out he was gone.

“What’s Going On?” Jai said rushing over to me pulling me into his lap.

“I miss Luke! I miss his touch. I miss his voice. His smell, laugh, eyes, LOVE. I miss him! I need him back!” I yelled. My mum must have already gone to work because I couldn’t hear her in the house at all.

“Angel you don’t need him!” He said with his beautiful Luke like voice.

“That’s just the thing, I DO need him! I need him to be happy! I miss him!” I screamed in hysterics. I felt so bad for laying all of this on Jai.

“No you don’t! You’re only letting your past control your future. Luke hurt you babe, don’t give him the opportunity to do that again!” He said as he kissed my forehead causing me to snap out of my hysterics.

Babe? Great another Brooks! Not that I didn’t like Jai, it’s just I already tried one apple from their family tree and I didn’t like the results.

“Thanks Jai. You know exactly what to say.” I said looking deep into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

“Can you send Skip over here when you leave his?” I said giving him a long hug not wanting to let go. He has been such a great friend.

“Sure, I’ll probably leave as soon as I get there so he will be over soon.” Jai said looking deep into my eyes like he could see what was behind my head.

Before I knew Jai was leaning into my face and his Plump lips were against mine. I kissed back but I didn’t feel anything for him.

“Wow, im sorry! Heat of the moment I guess!” Jai lied. I smiled at him weakly.

He didn’t give me the opportunity to talk as he stood up and didn’t look back as he stepped out my window into the balcony and jumped of the balcony onto the front lawn.

I cried as soon as Jai left. His kiss reminded me of Luke. Everything about him reminded me of Luke.

I ran into my bathroom and pulled out my razor as I lifted my foot and saw the dried up blood around the cut I made yesterday. I placed the razor next to the scar and made to two clean cuts and watched the blood pour out.

“FUCK!” I screamed out in pain as I cut myself a third time till I heard a voice yell at me from the door of the bathroom.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?” A voice yelled. I turned my head to see a teary eyed Skip.

CLIFF HANGER!!! :) I don’t like this chapter to much but its just a filler for now!! 1500+ reads? Wow your the best fans in the world! <3 xx love yous and please remember to vote+comment!!

If you ship:

Angai (angel + Jai) = comment <3

Langel (Luke + Angel) = comment :)

Skangel (Skip + Angel) = comment xx

Remeber to read my new fan fic THE FAMILY SECRET :) love yous all!! <3 xx