Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ Chapter 8

Hey guys!!! <3 another thank you for all your love and support!! xx im finally getting to where i want in this story!! im thinking when i reach 12 or 13 chapters i might start wrighting another story!! i need your guys opinion! do you want another janoskians story or something else? comment what you want other wise ill do what i feel like doing! <3 xx

you got the power to be anything that you wanna be, wanna be baby, gotta be,

if you only look a little deeper and give yourself room to grow ~beautiful~ Sarah De Bono

____________________________________________________________

It had been 2 weeks since any of the boys had hit on me which felt amazing to finally be free to do what i want. I got skip to tell the boys to back off 2 weeks ago, right after jai tried to kiss me. i never told skip about what jai tried to do to me, i think its better if he never found out. he would only get even more angry. i think skips little crush on me had worn off. we became best friends! we did everything together, we went down to park and he tried to teach me  how to play soccer. It failed horribly and i kept falling over. we went down to the beach together and made sandcastles like little kids and played around in the water. we ended up do something together alone every couple of days. it was great that i finally had a best friend! i swear i could do anything with skip and we wouldnt be embarressed because we were both like little kids disguised as teenagers. My mum didnt really like skip, she thought he was too immature. i thought that was bullshit!

since it had been 2 weeks and i was comfortable around here i was ready to start dating and i knew exactly who i wanted to date. he had the most amazing hair and a cute little lip peircing, he also had a little dot on his nose which was like so adourable and he bites his lip all the time, and if it wasnt obvious its luke! i knew he didnt like me but the very first moment i met him i fell for him. i know it sounds really stupid but i really like him and its not the sort of thing that i can change. i couldnt tell skip though, as much as i love him (as a friend) and his the greatest friend i've ever had he is horrible at keeping secrets!

Skip was picking me up with the other guys to go down to the beach again! i was so ready to get my tan on cause last time i was too busy playing with skip to tan. i put on my red and white polka dot strapless bikini on with some blue shorts, a yellow singlet and some black vans and let my hair just do its own natural thing, i didnt even bother brushing it cause i like the messy type of hair. i was in the kitchen making myself bacon for breakfast when i heard a knock at the door (my mum was at work early in the morning till bout 4 at night so she wouldnt have answered the door) and i ran and answered it "Hey Angel! you look stunning as always!" luke said looking up and down my outfit and then wink at me. "you ready to go?" i shock my head "i just made breakfast, if you guys want to come in ill make you something to eat!" and within a split second luke was calling all the boys in from beaus car to inside my house.

We all ate some bacon but since i didnt have enough i got luke and jai to share one plate, beau and james to share a plate and me and skip to share one. me and skip could not stop laughing, it was the most amuzing thing ever! everyone else thought we were retarded but like i said, were children!

once we all finished eating beau left his car parked in the drive way and we all walked to the train station which again wasnt too far from where i lived. we were all walking and me and luke were all behind the rest of them, it was awkward because all the rest of them were talking and me and luke were silent the whole time, i didnt want to make a fool of my self in frount of him. as we were walking inside the station (we were jumping the train, dont judge us!) luke grabbed hold of my hand. i looked down at our hands and then back up at him and smiled which he did as well. it was so adourable. i felt really happy, like happeir than i have ever been since ive been up here.

*SKIPS POV*

We were all at the train station, and i was in the middle of a conversation when i realised that angel wasnt next to me anymore. i turned my head all around to look for her and i saw her standing with luke. they were holding hands, they were smiling at eachother, not saying a word. i felt a shatter in my chest. i completly testified to luke how much i loved her and he goes and betrays me and flirts with her. i still loved her, i dont let go that easily. i knew i had to act fast if i wanted angel to be mine. i knew exactly what i had to do.