Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 4

hey guys just to say im sorry if the story doesnt make scence because im just makeing it up as i go along so i dont really have plans for the story so yeh its sure to be interesting! ill make it as long as i possibly can but i deffenitly need your feedback so vote/comment/add to readinglist and yeh <3 xx

_________________________________________________________________

*LUKE'S POV*

I was at work while the boys were meating up with someone. they didnt know who but skip sure sounded excited  about it. i work at a fast food shop (fish and chips to be exact) at the register which is the most horrible job to do. i hate speaking to strangers and i think my boss hates me so according to him it was the most perfect job! hes a bloddy dick head. but i didnt mind when people i knew came in.

anyways i was at work and it was around 1:19 so i only had 11 minutes of my shift left. just at that moment beau, james and skip walked in, and skip was a bright red, sort of like a cherry. skip came up to the counter to order but i didnt care about the order "Skip whats wrong with you? Your bright red, did you get dacked or something?" i said in a playful voice. "Oi luke, his just angry because he brought a girl here and jai took off with her!" Beau said with a cheeky smile on his face. we all laughed except skip "i think i was friend zoned... Again! but what really hurts is that jai runs off with her, and he knows how i feel about her. it might have only been 18 hours that ive known her but..... you know what i mean!" skip said with a tear rolling down his face. "wow you really like her! dont you?" i said, more serious this time. "YEAH! like alot, like ive never felt like this about any girl before!" Skip said wiping away the tears that filled his face. i asked him what he wanted to order, which was just a large chips and then i told him to go into the bathroom and wash his face.

it was now 1:29 and i was about to go off my shift but my boss said i had to do the last customers at the counter! i groaned but did it anyways. i walked up to the counter and there, standing right before my eyes was this beautiful angel. she had the most amazing deep blue eyes i had ever seen, i felt like i was lost at sea, and her hair fell perfectly past her shoulders and it was the perfect jet black colour, it really made her eyes stand out. i hesitated to talk but i eventually did "what can i get you today?" i said with a shakey voice. she looked in my direction and i froze completly. She stared at me for a couple seconds and she smiled, and was her smile ever so amazing. i never beleived in miricales but she was a gift from god above! she was just perfect in everyway. i went to speak again. "hey jai whose this?" "hey this is angel, she just moved in near skips house." her name was truely amazing, it described her so well but i immediatly knew who she was and my heart broke. i knew this was the girl skip was falling for, but she hasnt even spoken and im falling for her, i knew we were going to have a problem here. i had to respect the fact thats skip liked her and there was nothing i could do about it. "hey angel, im Luke!" i said trying to look cute. they ordered and as i was wrighting their order down i saw that jai and angel were holding hands, and my heart broke even more! so jai liked her as well, i knew there was going to be massive problems.

just as they ordered skip come out of the bathroom and saw angel was here and he smiled. but he saw who she was holding hands with and his smile quickly turned back into a frown and his face grew red again. And was he pissed! he run up to angel and jai "hey angel, Hey JAI! jai can i speak to you?" he said as he grabbed his arm and lead him out side where we saw threw the glass door them yelling at each other. we couldn't hear what they were saying but angel was in shock. Beau ran up to her and hugged her like someone was about to take her away forever and they would never see each other again. so beau liked her TOO? Why does she have to have the quality that makes you likable? like super likeable! i knew james wasnt going to like her because he already had a girlfriend, Sarah. as skip was yelling jai punched him right in the face! ive never seen jai so angry in my life! skip picked jai up and ran off with him away from the shop. we all followed skip away from the shop and out of the centre to a park across the street. Angel was yelling "SKIP, STOP! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" it was no use because he just walked faster. he eventually came up to a park fountian and dropped jai into the fountain! skip turned and just stared at angel, which made us all stare at her. Angel just looked around at us all and finally spoke "im gonna go, i think ive caused enough trouble." Angel left and skip started following her. i didnt know skip liked her this much. he was absolutly head over heels for her.

_______________________________________________________________________

sorry guys this one was just a bit random, but i tried to make it as intrestng as possible! xx <3 FEEDBACK!!!