Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 18

“Angel! Psst Angel!” I heard a hushed voice while I felt a shaking hand on my waist. I was not ready to get up and face the world. I just wanted to sleep away my problems.

“Fuck off Daniel!” I moaned in my croaky morning voice. I am not a morning person. I heard a snicker and a pair of lips on my cheek.

“It’s not Skip babe!” The voice said as I felt a warm breath across my cheek. In shock I turned my head to see who the mysterious person was.

“JAI!” I yelled with excitement. I grabbed hold of his neck and pulled him in for a hug. It was great to see him again. I hate being trapped in this house.

It’s been like a week since I’ve gone out of this house. I just can’t leave knowing that mum’s ex Kyle knows where I live and that he could possible kill me. But I’m glad Skip has been here to look after me. I’m in no condition to be on my own.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!” I yelled in jai’s ear as I continue to hug him. He didn’t say anything, he only squeezed me tighter. I felt him rub circles on my back. I missed hanging out with him.

“Where’s Skip?” I said as I pulled away from the hug. I saw his toothy grin but it quickly faded into no expression as he looked down at the ground.

“He’s not here, Thank goodness!” Jai said rolling his eyes. I was confused and I think he noticed.

“He didn’t tell you did he?” He said in a disappointed tone. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand and held it for a while before speaking again.

“Daniel and the boys, were fighting, and he quit.” He said looking into my eyes. He gave me a sympathetic look.

“Quit what?” I said confused. He took his free hand and placed it on my shoulder.

“He quit the Janoskians!” He said looking into my eyes. He moved his arm from my shoulder to behind my neck then up to the back of my head.

“I’m sorry Angel, I really am!” He said lowering his voice. I closed my eyes because he was playing with my hair, till he suddenly stopped.

 I opened my eyes to see Jai only centre metres away from my face. He was biting his lips.

“You know I’ve missed you so much, More than anything!” He said with a big toothy grin again.

“I’ve missed you t.....” my words were interrupted by two lips pressed against mine. It was comforting and sweet but it wasn’t till after that I realised who it was that I was kissing.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for that!” Jai said with a breath of relief.

“Look we need to talk....” I said looking into Jai’s eyes that were so full of hope.

“You are a great friend....” I started looking at him then down at my hands.

“... But this thing between us cannot be anymore than what it already is! Im sorry.” I said as I brushing his hand off of mine.

“I had a feeling you would say that. I guess what you and Luke have is really special!” He said with a proud smile. He understood a lot better than what I thought he would.

“Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about him! How is he?” I asked him. I seriously did forget about him. I realised something. I didn’t need him, I’ve been happy without him.

“He is a mess! He has been asking for you for days and he hasn’t come out of his room since the incident. He really loves you!” He said with worrying eyes.

I ran into the living room and grabbed the cordless phone and dialled the brooks home number. On the fourth ring someone picked up.

“Hello?” It was Beau!

“BEAU! GOD I MISS YOU!” I yelled so Jai could probably hear. I was ecstatic.

“ANGEL! What happened to you? No call, no text, no Facebook message? It was like you completely walked off the face of the earth!” Beau screamed with rage but I could tell that he was smiling on the other end of the phone!

We talked for ages just catching up.

“Can I Speak to Luke?” I asked with a bit of worry.

“Absolutely! He will be so happy you called.” He said as I heard threw the phone his footsteps and also beau’s voice screaming at Luke to Talk on the phone.

“Hello? Who is it?” I heard a sickly voiced Luke.

“Luke, It’s Angel!” I said calmly hoping he would recognise my voice.

“ANGEL! LET ME EXPLAIN!” I heard Luke yell and sniffle.

“It’s okay Luke, I forgive you, but I called to tell you something.” I said trying to comfort him.

“I called to tell you to get over me! Luke I don’t love you anymore, I’m not one of those people who beat around the bush, I tell it like it is and that’s it!” I said a bit too harshly. WOW that was mean

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He said all sniffly. I could tell he was upset.

“Luke I didn’t mean to make you upset. I really didn’t!” I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. I was so sick of all the tears.

“No it’s okay, I needed to hear that! We cool?” He said in a happy voice.

“YES!” I shouted. As I shouted Skip walked through the door and into the lounge room.

“Who you talking to?” he said smiling at me. He had bags of food with him and because it was Skip I knew it was junk food.

“It’s Luke! We’re all good!” I said to Skip. I explained to Luke I had to go but I would talk to him later and hung up.

I ran to Skip and jumped into his arms forcing him into a hug. He dropped the food and he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He spun me around three or four times till Jai interrupted us.

“Uhm Skip?” Jai said shyly. He was so cute like that.

“No need Jai! Just forget this all happened?” Skip said letting go of me and shaking hands with Jai.

“You know how much I love you guys?” I said pulling both boys into a small group hug. As we were in the hug I kissed both boys on the cheek. I swear they were the best friends I’ve ever had. We pulled out of the hug my mood changed as Skip said something.

“Jai did Beau get a new car?” Skip said while he picked up the food.

“No, What made you think Beau had a new car?” Jai said looking at me then back at Skip.

“Isn’t that Beau out the front?” Skip said gesturing his hand to the front of the house.

“I just talked to him on the phone, his at his house!” I said just as confused. We all rushed to the window and studied the car.

“Who is it?” Jai said still looking at the car. I looked harder at the driver and then it hit me.

“no, NO!” I screamed as I fell on the ground and broke down into pieces again.

“What’s wrong Angel?” Skip said holding me into his chest. I cried harder after that question. I managed to pull myself together to tell them.

“It’s...... It’s him!”

____________________________________________________________

thanks for all your support guys <3 xx it truely is amazing!! and also about my other fanfic the family secret, i might delet that because i had an idea for it but now i dont so i might delet it then uplaod it agin after i finish this! :)

but yeh thanks for the support and also read A janoskians love story by emilywizzfizz!! :) the cooliest wrighter ever! :) <3