Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 10

chapter 10 BITCHES!! <3 xx thx so much for all the support. its truly amazing to know youu enjoy reading this silly little story i write for fun! <3 its the greatest feeling ever!! love you all!!

__________________________________________________________________

I was scared! i didnt know what was happening. I thought for sure that i was going to die, that i was never going to see my mother again, that i was never going to be able to hold hands with luke or see any of the boys again, but most of all i thought for sure that i would never see daniel again and that him and i would never laugh or hang out again. i was sad.

i saw a bright yellow light. i new i wasnt dead cause i could feel the cool breeze of air blow across my saturated body. i felt relieved.

"ANGEL? CAN YOU HEAR ME?" yelled a voice. i slowly opened my eyes to see a blue sky and many faces surrounded around me, but the face that stood out to me the most was skip. he was kneeling down next to me. he had saved my life. i was so shaken up, i just closed my eyes straight away and broke down into tears! i didnt know what to do. i was that traumatised.

i was freezing to death. "SOMEONE GET HER A TOWEL?" Skip yelled. he took the towel, sat me up and wrapped it around me and straight away i started coughing up sea water. i just kept crying and everyone just dispersed as soon as i sat up.

"Its okay Angel. shhhhhhh, its over now. I promise on my life that i'll never let you get hurt again!" Daniel said whispering into my ear trying to comfort me. it worked really well. within about 5-10 minutes i was calmed down and i was happy again and getting changed into my spare dry clothes i had packed which was my black leggings and a red singlet.

after i got changed i sat down on a dry towel with Daniel and we just cuddled, i needed his body heat to keep me warm.

*SKIPS POV*

I was sitting down with Angel on our towels we had layed out earlier. She was so shaken up. As her best friend it was my duty to protect her from any harm that could come in her way. i protected her because i loved her, and not just a friend way, i was inlove with her, i know its sudden to say that but thats the only way i can express how much i felt about her.

I knew she was cold so i put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in towards me. she rested her head on my neck. i slowly leaned backwards till we were laying down. she rested her head on my chest and i kept one arm around her and used my other hand to play with her hair. We cuddled for a good 30-40 minutes.

We didnt say a word, how could you when something like that happenes? What could i say? i didnt want to get her worked up.

I wanted to make this a happy day, not a day where she almost died because i wasnt keeping an eye on her. i knew what i was going to do but in order for me to do so i needed to go shopping but i needed someone to keep Angel company. Just as I sat up i saw luke coming towards us.

"Angel i am so sorry for doing that to you! You have everyright to hate me!" luke said while squinting his eyes, becoming prepared for any pain that Angel may enflict on him. He then slowly opened his eyes to see Angel jumping off from my to him.