Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 14

sorry about slack updates!! :( its school holidays so more stories and chapters!! Also cheakc out THE FAMILY SECRET my other janoskians fanfic! :)

_________________________________________________________________-

*ANGELS POV*

After shopping today and the whole Luke scenario I decided to go home,  I needed time to think over what happened and if I love Luke enough to forgive him.  Skip wanted to come but I refused.  

I went home by myself. When i got home mum was in the kitchen. “Hey Angel how was your day with your fuck buddy?” mum said as she put down the wooden spoon and looked at me from across the room.

“It-well-Luke-I....” I stuttered as i felt a tear roll down my hot cheek. More tears followed and i didn’t want my mum to see me this way. I ran up stairs trying hard to stop myself from making any sound. I ran into my room and laid on my bed under the blankets and cried for what seemed like hours.

My mum came in and placed a plate of tacos on my side table with a note.

Angel,
I hear you crying from down stairs and it’s breaking my heart! I know I’m not the best mum, hell I’m not even a good mum, but if you need to talk I’m here because I love you.”

I smiled at the note and ate my tacos. I then heard a bang on my window so i pulled the blind up to see Skip, Jai and James on my balcony.

“What the fuck? What are you doing here?” I yelled opening the window.

“Awww i missed you too!” james said with a sarcastic tone and a smile on his face.

“No seriously guys, what is going on?” I said trying to wipe away the tears that smothered my face so they wouldn’t ask questions.

“We want to chill with you and check up on you! Sorry but Skip said that your mum doesn’t like him so we came in threw the window.” Jai said scanning my room as he stepped threw the window into my messy room.

“Well im fine, i was just trying to get some sleep, you can leave now!” I said spitting out my words like they meant nothing.

“WOW! Angel is everything okay? Did i do something?” Skip said looking down at his feet with his hands behind his back. I was starting to feel bad. I sat on my bed and ignored his question.

“Angel? Talk to me?” Skip said again sitting on the end of my bed with his legs crossed looking into my eyes. I look up into his big blue eyes and i melted, his eyes have always done that to me. I smiled at him then couldn’t help but cry for ages.

All the boys were sitting on my bed. I was sitting at the top of my bed on Skips lap crying into his tank top. He was still wearing the same one he was earlier today. I could tell because i could see the mascara stains from when i was crying.

“Angel I know you don’t want to talk about it but we need to talk about Luke!” Jai said grabbing my arm and making his way down to her hand.

“No! If I ever see him again, i-i-i-i ...” I said feeling tears roll down my face even harder! I finally finished my sentence “... i won’t ever see a friend that i once saw, i will only see some jerk that hurt me! I ha-hate him!” Did i really hate him? I’ve never actually hated someone, but i was really angry at him, I don’t know!

“Angel I need to tell you what Luke told me!” Jai said coming closer to me. I know that Jai and Luke are twins but they are very different! Jai was understanding and shy and caring, Luke was outgoing and bad boy, and disrespectful!

“The girl you saw Luke with?” Jai started as i looked at him

“That was his ex-girlfriend!” Jai said with a sympathetic look. I pulled onto Skips shirt as i cried harder. I am now all of the sudden not as good of a girlfriend than some slut he used to date.

“Her names Layla and they went out about 4 months ago! The only reason she wants him back is because he is now alot more famous!” Jai said rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

So now if i continue to date him I’m going to have to deal with all these fans trying to ‘get’ with him! I cried harder! I’m a hot mess. I cant stand to even have Jai, James and Skip look at me like this.

“But there is one thing....” Jai said with comforting words. I turn to look at him and i manage to stop my tears for just a moment as he explained.

“.... Luke claims that the only reason he kissed her was to prove to her that he is over her and that he feels no sparks!” Jai said pulling me in for a hug. I’ll admit i feel safe in Jai’s arms but i wish for nothing more than to be with my best friend at the moment.

“And why should i believe him? Seriously? He is like every other cliché guy! He thinks that all girls are just like tissues, good for one blow!” I said with all seriousness! I didn’t even like talking to Jai about it cause i felt like i was talking to Luke, Just a loving, caring Luke.

“I need to be alone! Can you all leave?” I said ushering them out the window.

“I’m staying here!” Skip said grabbing hold of my shoulders

“And me too!” Jai said awkwardly jumping in the middle of us.

“Skip you can stay, but Jai i think you should go!” i said trying my hardest not to sound rude.

“If Skip stays I stay! I’m supposed to be at his!” Jai said putting hand on my shoulder.

“Okay, but if you get caught by my mum i’m dead!” I said as i waved and hugged James good bye.

“You guys make yourself comfy, im going to get changed B,R, B!”  I said giving the boys a fake smile as i walked out the room into the bathroom.

I was sick of this pain that Luke had left in my heart. It has been only a couple hours but i was dieing! I grabbed a razor and held it to my wrist, but i couldn’t, everyone would see. I thought of other places i could cut. My legs but its summer and i would go down to the beach and wear shorts so that was a no. My belly, but bikinis and mid-drifts so not a good idea! What about My Feet. It was perfect! I don’t wear flip flops or crocs so no one would see!

I lifted my foot and placed the razor on it. Was i really ready to do this?