Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 3

as we got off the train we walked a little while, like 15 minutes until we reached this massive shopping centre. i was so thrilled to find the place where i was going to be spending most of my time for the rest of my life. "you better give me your phone number just incase you get lost." skip said with a massive smile on his face. i gave him my phone and he gave me his. we exchanged numbers and then we went inside. we went to heaps of shops like supre and lots of cheap shops, i spent most of my money at the cheap shops. i bought this beautiful party dress that was white at the boob and was black at all the rest. the skirt was all flowwy and dropped straight down from the boob part. i couldnt wait to go to a party and wear it. we even went inside the apple store. i saw the iPhone 4S and i stared in awe. i told skip how much i wanted the phone beacuse my phone doesnt do shit but call, text and go on internet.

all day no matter where i went skip was there behind me, or next to me or standing there staring at me, not letting me out of his site. it was a little creepy. jai saw how creeped out i was and came up to me. "hey angel im gonna need your help with something. i need you and only you." he said with a smirk and pulled me in his direction to a mens clothing store. "hey what do you need help with?" i asked with a massivly serious face. "nothing i saw skip admiring you and i thought i would help you" he said and laughed, i giggled and just pretended to help him pick out some clothes. he said i had an amazing sense of fashion.

my phone rang *MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW* AWKWARD!!! everyone heard that my ringtone was nyan cat, hes just so cute!!!!! i answered my phone "hello?" i said even though i knew who it was (caller ID) "hey angel im at the fish and chips store so when your ready tell jai to come bring you over here yeah?" it was skip (obviously) "yeah we'll come come over now see you in a few" i said trying to sound cool "haha okay see you soon beautiful!" skip said and hung up. skip just called me beautiful! he was massivly crushing on me! he was cute but i dont think i liked him. jai saw how shocked i was "angel wats wrong? what happened? who was it?" jai asked worried as hell. "uhm.... it was skip, he wants us to meet him at some fish and chip shop. you know where that is right?" i said. "of course i do! but theres something else isnt there? what else?" jai said nudging me with his elbow into my shoulder. "uhhh... he sorta called me beautiful." i said with a weird look on my face, he just smiled and said "well you are beautiful and you cant denie it! come one lets go get thats food." and with that we walked off.

we walked for 5 minutes and not a word was said till jai tried to break the ice "just around this corner and then up an elevator, shouldnt be to long, only another 2 minutes." he stated with a shy tone in his voice. this centre sure was big and lots of different shops were there for all different needs. all of the sudden i felt something warm grab my hand and squeez me tightly. i look down to my surprise to see jai is holding my hand, which i didnt really mind. its not like im dating him or anyone for that matter so i was fine. "It's fine if i hold your hand right? its not weird or anything is it?" he said looking deep into my eyes, it was actually really adourable. "uhh yeah! its not like it means anything so its perfectly fine." i said as i saw his smile fade into and expressionless face, which was sad because i really like his smile.

we arrived at the fish and chip shop and as we walked in, still holding hands skip and the boys stared at us like we were holding puppies! "so are you to an item now? that was quick!!" beau said death staring jai. i imediatly said "NO! were not anything but friends, i was just holding his hand....so..... i wouldnt get lost in the crowd!" So i wouldnt get lost in the crowd?? good one angel!! but the suspision died down so i hade nothing wrong with that! everyone had ordered their food except me and jai so we went up to the counter to order. i went to order first. i looked at the massive board menu on the wall and i instantly knew what i wanted to order, then i heard a beautiful voice like an angel "what can i get you today?" , i turned and saw the most beautiful guy i'd ever scene. he had beautiful brown eyes, like chocolate, the type that made you faint of deliciousness, and a beautiful little dot on his nose. he looked alot like jai but he had this beautiful curly hair that could make a girl swoon by one flip of it. he just stared at me and then open his mouth and said "hey jai whose this?" jai answered in return " hey this is angel, she just moved in near skips house." he spoke again but this time did the most beautiful name ever come out "Hey angel, Im Luke!"