Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 19

I cried and cried. I couldn’t do anything else. Skip held me in his arms. I held onto his shirt. He must need heaps of new clothes because of all the stains I’ve left from crying.

“Please, PLEASE promise me you won’t leave me! Please?” I sobbed into Skip’s shirt.

“You should know by now that we will never leave you in a time of need! I lo......” Skip said choking on the last words. I hoped he didn’t want to say the word I thought he was going to say. I keep declining him, How could he love me? I felt him tighten his grip on me.

“..... I’ll look after you!” He finished. I Looked up from His shirt and whispered “Thank you.” I curled back into my little ball of sadness on Skip’s lap. I him kiss the top of my head and rest his chin on my head.

Time passed but I wasn’t counting how long. I got up from Skip’s lap and I followed Jai upstairs and we sat on my bed together and watched some YouTube videos while Skip cooked us up some food.

“Do you know any other YouTube videos?” I asked Jai as we tried to catch our breath after watching a couple Niga Higa videos.

“Uh we could watch a couple of our videos considering you didn’t know who we were when you first met us!” Jai suggested. He started typing away on the laptop.

“I’ve watched one of your videos.... The milk challenge I think it was called!” I stated with a wink. Jai shook his head at me, and I made him clicked on a video called ‘Jai & Skips soccer segment.’ Jai didn’t say anything the entire video but I could tell he was staring at me. I however found it absolutely hilarious.

“Jai....” I started as he took his hands off his face that turned red with embarrassment.

“.... your really shit at soccer!” I teased as Jai pushed my arm in a playful manor.

“Angel...” Jai started knowing he was most likely going to tease me about something that I was bad at.

“.... do you like Daniel?” he questioned nudging me with him elbow.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘P’.

“I’ve never thought of him as anymore than a friend.” I stated while playing with my fingers.

“Are you sure? You seemed to blush while he was doing his trick.... you know..... When he took off his top!” He teased. Is he serious? I didn’t even notice. There was no way that happened!

“DINNER’S READY!! COME AND GET IT!” I heard Skip yell from down stairs. Jai and I ran into the kitchen to be greeted by the smell of tomato and herbs.

“How did you know I wanted spaghetti?” I joked while giving Skip a thankful hug. We all sat down and it was very quite til I decided to break the silence.

“So Daniel, when were you going to tell me you played soccer?” I asked looking over at Skip who was stuffing his face. He seemed a little shocked.

“I don’t know. I guess it..... Jai showed you the soccer segment thing didn’t he?” He accused as he smiled a cheeky smile.

“maybe!” I said holding the ‘a’ and looking around the room. I let out a quick giggle and looked at Skip as he gave Jai the finger. We laughed for a until the silence fell upon us again.

We ate the rest of our food in silence. Jai and Skip went on their phones and onto twitter I think. I sat in between both of them and began to talk.

“I need your help.” I said and they both looked up from their iPhones and looked at me.

“I want out of this house but I can’t think of a plan, can you guys help me?” I asked with all my hope. I really needed to leave. One more day in this house and I might go crazy. They exchanged looks and then looked at me with disappointment.

“Sorry babe, we got nothing.” Skip said as he reached for my hand that was sitting on the table. I pulled my hand away before he could make contact with it.

“That’s okay, I’m gonna have a shower, I’ll see yous in a bit.” I said as I stood up and turned heading for the door way. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back.

I turned to see Skip holding me with one hand and motioning me for a hug with the other. I ran into his arms like it would be the last time I would ever see him. He held me tight, I felt safe with him no matter what situation.

I looked up at him and he had a huge grin plastered on his face. He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. I slowly moved out of his grip and went upstairs.

I jumped into the shower. I loved having a shower because it gave me the chance to think over things that I usually wouldn’t think about if I was with people or outside.

All that was on my mind was what Jai said earlier, about me blushing when I saw Daniel shirtless. I didn’t know what to think. I definitely didn’t like him. I was confused.

I spent a good 20 minutes in the shower (Yes I take a long time in the shower, DONT JUDGE ME) And I came out and put on my bike shorts and an old Roxy top for bed. As I came out Jai rushed to me holding some of Skip’s clothes in his hot little hands.

“Quick put these on!” He directed as he shoved the clothes in my arms.

“But I just got changed, where’s Daniel?” I questioned but he didn’t answer. He acted like I didn’t even ask the question.

“JUST GO! WE DONT HAVE TIME!” He yelled and pushed me back in my room. I was confused but I did as I was told since Jai was freaking out.

I put on the trackies, tank top and blue vans and walked down stairs to a nervous Jai. He pulled me to the front door and stared at the watch on his wrist.

“Jai, Where is he?” I asked. I was determined for an answer. He looked up from his watch and gave me a weak smile. I felt worried.

“3, 2, 1, GO!” He quickly said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the front door, across the grass and down the street.

“What are you doing?” I yelled at him still running down the dark scary street.

“Just do what I say!” He yelled back at me and making me turn a corner.

I was scared. I ran with him till we stopped. We were outside the brooks house. We ran up to the door and before we were able to knock the door swung open and we rushed inside.

“Thank god you go got here safe!” a familiar voice said with relief. I turned to see Luke. I ran up to him before he said anything else and hugged him. I was overcome with emotions.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry for leaving, I’m sorry for making you feel so bad, I’m sorry about everything I’ve ever done to you!” I apologised while he held me. I missed being in his arms but I didn’t feel the same as I did when I was dating him.

I pulled out and I stared at him in the eyes for a couple seconds before someone walked into the room and yelled my name.

“Beau!” I screamed while running up to him and hugging him and wrapping my legs around him. He was like the big brother I never had.

 I must have jumped on him with a lot of pressure on him because he fell onto his back and I landed on top of him.

“Okay too far!” Beau awkwardly said. I got off him and helped him up.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like it!” I teased. I looked around and Gina (the brook’s mum) wasn’t here.

“Now we’re here can I ask, Where the fuck is Daniel?”