Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 20

*SKIP’S POV*

I saw how terrified she was. I needed to do something. She didn’t want to be here.

“I want out of this house but I can’t think of a plan, can you guys help me?” Angel asked with tears building up in her eyes. I had a plan, but I knew she would never go along with it. I took one look at Jai and I knew he didn’t have a plan.

“Sorry babe, we got nothing.” I lied. I wanted her safe no matter what.

“That’s okay, I’m gonna have a shower, I’ll see yous in a bit.” She said with disappointment in her voice. She stood up and made her way to the door way but before she walked out I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her shaken little body into mine.

She is the most important thing in the world to me, all I want is to see her happy. I held her tight, I didn’t want anything to pull us apart. She looked up at me and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I smiled at her and leaned into her face and kissed her beautiful forehead. She looked up at me and smiled with those beautiful lips of hers. I let go of her knowing she needed that shower but if I had the choice I would have held her in my arms forever.

She headed upstairs and I waited for the sound of a door shutting before I continued to talk. I heard a loud bang and turned to Jai who had a confused expression.

“I have a plan!” I stated. His eyes widened.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” He asked leaving his mouth wide open. He was obviously angry I didn’t tell angel.

“She won’t go along with it. Trust me, don’t tell her what’s going on.” I instructed to Jai. He nodded and shut his phone off and listened closely.

“If he sees her make an escape he will go after her, that’s why we can’t just make a break for it.” I started.

“But if he thinks she is escaping he will still go after her. I have to run down the street wearing her clothes. If we have the cops meet me up somewhere then I can lead him there and have him arrested!” I continued seeing the fear in his eyes.

“You need to guide Angel safely to your house after I leave dressed in my clothes so in case he does see you guys he doesn’t recognise her.” I finished standing up from the table. I saw the confusion in his face fade the further I got into the plan. Jai grabbed the phone and dialled for triple zero.

I ran up stairs and into her room and found a baggy pink t-shirt and some footy shorts I had brought here. I looked around the room and found a dark brown wig she had brought for no reason a couple weeks ago. I shoved on my head and looked in the mirror. Gee I was an ugly girl.

I heard the shower turn off and I rushed down stairs. I was greeted by not a hello but giggling by Jai.

“Hello miss, I’m looking for my friend.” Jai smirked before laughing like an idiot on the floor.

“You’re a little cunt you know that? But if you want you can where this!” I said pointing at the pink top only now noticing there was a big glittery love heart on it.

“What I meant to say was that you look lovely!” Jai lied, he was a really shit liar.

“The police are gonna meet you down at the park, just keep running but make sure that your still in his sight.” Jai said as I went to open the door.

“Oi Skip, stay safe.” He said before letting me open the door.

“If I’m not back in 10 minutes leave without me. And Jai...” I said opening the door watching Jai switch his gaze from the window to me.

“... Look after her!” I said smiling as I rushed out the door. I saw him look up from his lap and stare at me. I started running and he jumped out of his car and chase after me.

 I heard him yell things at me like ‘Slut’ and ‘lose some weight you’re causing an earthquake’. I kept running no matter what he screamed at me.

I was running and running till I slipped and landed face first into the road pavement. Before getting up I turned my head to see him catching up to me faster than lightning.

I quickly jumped up and sprinted for the park. I could see it in my sight and I saw 3 men with a car out the front of the park.

“HELP!” I screamed in my most high pitched voice possible. I didn’t want him to know it wasn’t Angel and then run away. The men turned around and started running towards me. Everything was going as planned until I tripped on my own feet again.

I lifted my head again ready to get up but my head was forced to the ground by the man’s hands. He rolled me over and sat on me punching me in the jaw. After being punched 5-6 times two of the three police officers pulled him off me, locked him in hand cuffs and lead him to the police car.

“I’ll be back!” He yelled as they shoved him viciously in the car. Great time to be quoting terminator.

“Are you okay?” one of the officers asked. I felt throbbing around my eyes and chin and the taste of blood occupied my mouth. The throbbing that surrounded my eyes cause me to close my eyes.

At that moment everything went blank.

*ANGEL’S POV*

 “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” I screamed at Jai as I pushed his chest and ran passed him and into their spare bedroom. Of course I wasn’t going to go along with his plan. He put himself in danger, And all for me.

What if he killed Skip? I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I felt my eyes become watery but pulled myself together.

I pulled out my ugly phone and looked threw my contacts. Seeing the picture set as Skip’s contact made a tear roll down my face (picture in the side). I missed being the goofy dickhead i am around him. I pressed call and pressed the phone against my ear. My heart was racing.

On the third ring the phone was answered, but not by Skip.

“Hello?” A deep voiced man said.

“Where’s Daniel?” I questioned with worry taking over my body.

“I’m sorry but he has been seriously injured and is currently unconscious. Who is speaking?” The man said with guilt.

I instantly felt a sadness take over. My blood became cold and My legs began weak as I sat on the bed.

“This is Daniel’s Best Friend! Who is this? Where is he?” I said trying to hold back from sobbing on the phone. I was feeling terrified.

“This officer Mason Smith of Glenroy Police, I’m sorry but I can’t give you any more information because you are not a relative, I’m very sorry.” He apologised. I hung up and hid under the blankets of the cold bed.

I just wanted everything to be right.

_______________________________________

sorry for some slow updates. I've been a bit depressed lately and my mum will probably be taking me to some kind of doctor on thursday! <3 xx thanks for all the support though