Turning Heads ~ a janoskians fan fiction ~ chapter 13

I've started a new fanfic called THE FAMILY SECRET which is another janoskians fanfic that i have based alot on myself! The first person to comment on the first chapter of that story gets a dedication!! :) <3 xx love ya

__________________________________________________________

*ANGELS POV*

It has been another one and a half weeks since Luke had asked me out at the beach. Luke and i were having the best time. Skip and i were as close as ever! we were insepreble, even when i was with Luke Skip would tag along.

We were at Westfields, looking at some clothes like we always do. It was Jai, Luke Skip and I. Jai was on a look for a new beanie, he was hopping for a koala one. Luke wanted a new lip ring, and Skip and I were being the immature dickheads we are.

"Your a funny cunt!" Skip said dragging me towards an elevator so i could avoid an old man who i may have intensionally spilled my hot capochino on.

"Yeh i know right." I said flicking my hair feeling a little proud of myself for being so hillarious.

We had to go down an escalator to avoid the crazy old man. We got to the floor that Jai and Luke were on and they were surrounded by fans, Which i didn't really care for. But what i saw next would break my heart forever.

I walked threw the crowd of fans to see Luke, my boyfriend, hooking up with some cheap slut! WHAT THE FUCK?

"LUKE!" I heard a voice scream, it was Skip. Luke broke away from the kiss to see me standing in shock with my hands on my head and tears down my face. I turned around to see Skip looking at me with sympathy. Everyones eyes were on me.

I heard the whore fan who was macking on my boyfriend yell "You seriously thought you had a chance with him? Get real bitch!" and she turned Lukes head and started kissing him again. He pushed her off his face and stood there in shock while the Slutty little fan started laughing, soon everyone was laughing at me.

I couldn't take the embarressment! I felt like gravity just got heavier. I turned to Skip "You told me so!" I sobbed and ran away, out of the shop, and into the park where i found a bench and just sat down at. I didn't want to get up and face anyone. In my mind Luke and i were officially over.

*SKIPS POV*

I saw Luke with that slut. I knew exactly who she was, it was Layla, Luke's ex-girlfriend. I saw the broken look of Angel's face as she witnessed Luke cheating on her. I knew exactly how she felt because i felt the same when i saw he and Luke like that. All the pain she was feeling, i felt too.

"You told me so!" Angel sobbed as she ran away. I didn't follow her, i left her be so she could think things over.

"LUKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU, SHE IS THE GREATEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I'DD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING AS ANGEL! AND YOU JUST THREW IT AWAY!" I screamed from litterlally a meter away! I didn't give a flying fuck who was around me. I just wanted to let luke know how much shit his in now.

"I .. I love her!" I screamed out at him. I knew the fans would dis own me but i didn't care, Angel ment alot more to me than any fame in the world. i saw the hurt in Lukes face, but his face wasn't full of tears, it was only full of rage!

"What so you think i dont love her? Of course i do! This was an accident, what ha...." Luked screamed getting closer and closer but as i cut him off he stepped backwards. "Cheating is NOT an accident, Falling over is an accident, You dont 'accidently' shove your toungue down your ex girlfriends throat!" I yelled and heard nothing but silence. All ayes were on us but i didn't care.

"Sir you are disturbing the customers, im going to have to ask you to leave." the manager said in a quite calm tone.

"Don't worry, I was leaving anyways!" I said looking back over to Luke with disgust, making sure he knows that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

I found Angel Laying down on a park bench in a fetal position crying her eyes out. I picked her up and sat her on my lap as she cried into my tank top. I lifted her head to look at mine. I saw her tear strained cheeks and all her mascara running everywhere, even on my shirt. She tilted back into my chest and continued to cry.

"His not worth it, If he cant see how much you care for him then he doesn't deserve you at all! There are amazing people all over the world ready for a girl like you to come along and make them the happiest guy alive." I said rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

"You have to go threw the bad ones to find the good ones!" I said in a hushed tone. She looked up at ma and mouthed what looked like the words Thank you! Before i could say your welcome i felt a pair of lips pushed against mine.

I didn't understand but i didn't care! When the love of your life kisses you you don't hesitate to kiss them back! I deepend the intense kiss between us until we couldn't breath any more and let go so we were staring adoringly into each others eyes. I saw her smile, It feels good to make her smile when shes down.

"What was that for her?" I asked hoping for something like I now realise your the one for me but that wasn't the response i got.

"I just need to get my mind off things! I figure if he can do it why cant i?" She said with a smirk on her face. I pulled her in for a warm hug. I'm gald shes feeling better!