Chapter 14

------------------------------A/N--------------------------

HI EVERYONE!!!!

so I changed the cover of this story cause the last one was honestly very crappy looking not gonna lie so I hope you all like it lmk! I love getting feedback

ALSO was thinking about trying to update at least twice a week starting soon so if you guys agree lmk in the comments I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

alright I'm done being annoying lol enjoy this chapter loves 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy gasped as the boys jumped back to show a big tent covered in different colors of flowers and leaves on the sides. 

"What is this?" Wendy asked, smiling.

"This is your new home!" Daniel said with a smile.

"We decorated it for you, mother!" Alfie said with a huge grin.

The whole being called 'mother' thing is going to take some getting used to, Wendy thought to herself but continued to smile at how grateful she was to the boys for building her this.

"Oh, boys! It's beautiful!"

"Go inside!" "Yes, do go inside!"

The boys took her by the arms and led her inside her new tent. As soon as she entered, Wendy was shocked that these wild boys could style a tent in such a nice way. The inside of the tent was covered with flowers that lined the walls of it. Her bed was perfectly made with white sheets and pillows all perfectly placed. She had a dresser to the right side of her new bed with a mirror above it. She went to open one of the drawers and was surprised to find clothes nicely folded inside.

"Yea, we can't really take credit for everything in here." Daniel chuckled.

"Who made these?" Wendy said as she admired the beautiful long and short sleeved shirts in the one drawer and the skirts, pants and dresses in the other drawers.

"It was our friend Ti-Ouch!" Liam rubbed his arm while giving a nasty look to George. George shook his head back and forth, warning the small Lost Boy to not speak anymore.

Wendy looked at George, confused "Why did you do that?"

"I don't have to answer to you."

Wendy sighed not wanting to start an argument with George as she looked around the rest of the room, admiring how the boys designed it. 

"Boys!" 

The boys jumped as they heard Pan call for them and they scattered out of Wendy's tent. Wendy turned and saw that Timothy had stayed behind.

"So, you really like everything? We really didn't know how to decorate it since...well, you know. Not a lot of girls around." He lightly laughed.

Wendy smiled at him, "It's perfect."

"Good!" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I feel like I should tell you most of the decorating and clothes came from someone you know."

Wendy looked at him confused, "Oh, don't tell me the great Pan made them for me."

"No," Timothy laughed, "Tinker Bell and her friends made them."

Wendy's face went white. How could they all possibly know about her friend? Perhaps Pan had captured her and was keeping her away from her side of the island, and it would be all her fault.