Chapter 14

Arsam's POV

I was surprised but was happy on how Haadi Bhai stood for arisha... I don't know but I have a strong feeling he started liking her .. Or may be loving her?....If it happens I'll be the happiest... My best friend and my brother.... Oh my god...I need to share this with someone...And the first one came in my mind is 'so called mastermind'.... I dialed her number...
After few rings..

"Hello... ?"

"Hey ... Assalamwalekum " I acted nice ...

"Walekum assalam... Sorry who is this"

"Don't try to act smart hania... I know u have saved my number....." I told.

"Whatever .....Hmm tell me.... Why u have called?.."

"Actually something happened today......" And then I told her everything from A to Z.....

"Wow ....." She said..

"What? ....Wow?.... Kaisi Behan ho.... U are amused to listen about how phupo treated your sister...?" I teased.

"Nahi na duffer.... I am amused on how haadi Bhai stood for her... Kaash sach me haadi Bhai or aru ....."

"Hey do u seriously want this ?" I asked excited..

"What?"

"Yahi.... Haadi Bhai and aru.... " I told

"Arsam... Bas.... Faltu dimag na chalao tum..."

"Arey I am serious.... I don't know about aru but yeah... I have a strong feeling that haadi Bhai is totally head over heels for her..."

"Really? ... Are you sure?"

"I am damn sure....."

•••••••
Arisha's POV

Why this guy is giving me mixed signals...one day he tell me to stay away and the other day he fights with his loved ones for me....

Arisha its just a drama...do not feel all this...he stood for you just to prove phupo that all this is real...but it is not...

In the evening...Phupo came and apologized for her behavior to me....it was weird ... But I forgave...
After that day... The life was going smooth, but haadi seemed distancing with me...I tried to ask him many times but he just changed the topic..we started talking lesser day by day.....Whenever I approach him he just reply in one or two words....I was unable to figure out what is wrong...Arsam was also not there..he has to go bangalore for some work...

I was in my class when a message popped ...

"Aru aapi jaldi se ghar aa jayein" this was shiza....

"What's wrong?" I replied

"I can't tell you.... Just come fast...its urgent"

"Shiza ....not again... U know you did this earlier and there was no urgency"