43

Arisha's pov

"Haadi,  please say something" I said to him..  He was now scaring me.. He was driving really fast and he was quiet..

"Haadi..  Listen to me first.. Stop behaving like this" I again said but he didn't replied.. He kept on driving.

"Are you even listening.. Please stop.. You are scaring me.. Come on.." By this time I was really really scared..

What is he gonna do now.

"Where are we going.. Haadi please.. "

"Haadi,  listen.. I know you are mad at Shiza.. But please uski baat ko toh samjho.. "

"Just shut up arisha.." He finally roared.
That made me flinch.

"Haadi...." I said whispering..  But he stopped me by the movement of his hand..

"Just shut up... Don't say a word now" He ordered.

And finally we reached,
He walked out of the car leaving me behind and walked inside the house.

I quickly followed him,  I saw him walking towards Shiza's room.. I followed him there..
Shiza was talking on phone when we entered.

"I'll call you back,bye" She quickly put the phone aside.

"Is it true? " He asked.

Shiza kept quiet. She looked towards me..  And I couldn't say anything..

"Speak up" He shouted..  That made shiza and I jump on our places.

I quickly locked the door of her room,  so that the voices don't get out of the room.

"Haadi.. Please" I said to calm him.. 

"Shiza I am asking you something,Answer me damn it" He said,  this time a little in slow voice but we could see the anger in his eyes. "Ye sab sach hai? " He asked again.

"Bhai, mai..mai apko " She stuttered,

"Yes or No?" Haadi said

"J..J..Jee Bhai " She finally replied after a few seconds.

Haadi threw the Vase on the floor..
That hurted his own hand..

"Bhai.. " Shiza spoke.

"Haadi.. " I quickly ran to him, I held his hand that he hurted, 

It was bleeding..

He jerked off my hand with force,  and for a second it was like I don't know this person even a bit.

He was behaving like a stranger to me,  as if I had done something wrong.

"Kabse... Kabse chal raha hai ye sab haan? " Haadi grabbed her arm forcefully.. "Bolo.. Batao mujhe..  "

"Haadi... Leave her.." I quickly went near them and pushed him away from her.

"Are you even in your senses.. She is already very scared and you are just making it worse" I said to him. While shiza was just crying badly on my shoulder.

"Tum...  Tum chup raho.. Let me talk to her,Stay out of it " He said in threatening tone..

"Haadi.. Please.. " I came in between..

"If you want to talk.. Then talk..  But this is not the way.." I said to him..

"No..Now I will not talk, I know what I have to do now" He said and walked out of the room.. Glaring at me and shiza.

After he went out,

I made her sit on the bed and gave her the glass of water.

"Bhabhi.. " She said crying.

"It's okay..  He will be fine..Don't worry.. Itna gussa toh jayaz hai na,  after all you are his only little sister,  he is just being a bit possessive..Tum pareshan na ho, Mai baat karti hu" I said to her..
But frankly,  I myself was really scared of him right now.

After that I came back to my apartment,  I told everything to hania,  and i called haadi several times but he didn't picked the call...now I was just waiting for haadi to cool down his anger then I can talk to him in the morning.

Later that night,  I got a call from Shiza,

I picked up the call,

She was crying.. "Bhabhi...  Haadi bhai.. Haadi bhai.. Wo"

"Shiza,  kya hua hai.. Tum ro kyun rahi ho?  Haadi ne kuch kaha hai? "

"Bhabhi,  wo.. Bhai.. Bhai mujhe US bhej rahe hai.. Khala ke pas"

"Kya? "

"Unhone ayaan ko bohot maara hai,  he threaten him to stay away from me,  bhabhi.. Bhabhi mujhe nahi jaana hai.. Aap please bhai se baat karein.. "

"Tum.. Tum pareshan na ho.. Mai baat karti hu, Arsam kaha hai? "

"Arsam bhai bhi nahi hai.. Mujhe nahi pata wo kaha hai.. Aap abhi aa jaen please.. "

"Accha i am coming, don't worry, sab theek ho jaega"

I quickly called the cab and went to malik's mansion,

As soon as I went to Shiza,  she started crying again.. Hugging me.

"Bhabhi.. Wo.. Bhai... "

"Hai kaha wo? " I asked

"Apne room me.. "

"Mai dekhti hu,  you don't worry..  Kahi nahi ja rhi tum okay.. " I said wiping her tears..

I went to haadi's room..  I knocked,  he didn't reply.

I again knocked,

But then I opened the door..

He was sitting on the sofa with his laptop.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap haan? " I asked in anger.

"Dikh nahi raha hai.. Kaam kar raha hu"
He replied calm.

Rude.

"Haadi.. Mai Shiza ke baare mein baat kar rahi hu" 

"Uske baare mein kya,Sab baat ho chuki hai already" He said still looking at his laptop, showing how busy he is.. 

"Uthein aap,  band karein ise" I said closing his laptop..

"Behave yourself arisha..  Can't you see I am busy" He said rude..

"Kya hua kya hai aapko haan?  Khadeeja baaji ne khaane mein mirchi zyada daal di thi jo itni aag ugal rahein hai aap? "  He was getting on my nerves.

"Tum filhaal jao yaha se.. Mujhe kaam karne do" He said ignoring what I was saying

Okay then fine... 

" Theek hai..  Ja rhi hu mai..  Lekin Shiza kahi nahi jaegi..  Aapko toh apni behan ki khushi ka khyaal hai nahi lekin mujhe hai, wo kahi nahi jaegi bas"

"Shiza kal sham ki flight se US jarhi hai,  and that's final.. " He said gritting his teeth.

"Aap galat kar rahe hai uske sath"

"Mujhe pata hai mai kya kar raha hu"

"Agar aapne shiza ko yaha se bheja na,  toh..  Toh... " I was thinking about what I should threaten him with.

"Toh? " He asked.

"Toh aap mujhe dobara kabhi nahi dekh paenge"

******

Guys thanks for loving this story,

Please do comment and let me know how you are liking the story so far,
I really really love to read your comments and messages,

Your comments motivate me to write more and more.