38

I was in my room,  it was 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep.. Whatever happened in the evening, it was all too much to handle.. Again and again my mind goes back to think what could have happened with me if I didn't have haadi by my side,what if I never went to Delhi,what if I never met Haadi.. I could have became the second wife of a person who doesn't even have respect for women.. And then probably a divorced woman living her life alone..

Arsam have told hania that haadi and he is staying in their house.. Which is on a five minute walking distance..

After all that drama happened in the evening,  tayaabbu and his family left our house..  And I have no idea where they have gone.

My phone beeped.. 

"Are you okay? "
I received a text from haadi.

Why Is he still awake...

"I am not  I replied

I got another text after a while.

"Arisha,  don't think too much and sleep.. You need rest" 

"I can't sleep..And Why are you still awake? "

"I don't know.. I think jet lagged 🙄 "

" Okay"

"Accha listen..  Hania is with you in your room? "

"No.. She is in minal's room.. But why? "

"Umm,  I was planning to come to see you.. "

"This time? "

"Yeah..obviously "

"Haadi.. No.. You can't.. Just stop okay"

"But Why? You are not okay and most probably this is because you are missing my hugs.. So I am just  coming okay.. "

"No.. No wait.. I am okay.. Absolutely okay.. And I am very sleepy too.. So don't come this time.. Good night"

"But just now you were saying you aren't okay and you can't sleep and suddenly 😄...  Okay good night love.. I'll see you in the morning.. Tc bye"

-------

Last night,  I slept too late that its 11 in the morning when I woke up with the voices coming in my room.

Now what?  Can I ever have a normal morning?

"O my god.. Is haadi here? "

I got up, freshened up and walked down the stairs quickly

I peeped inside the living room but no one was there..

"Looking for someone? " I heard arsam voice from behind while I was peeping in the living room

I quickly turned with a jump.. 

"Yeah?  No.. No.. Not at all.. I was looking for.. " I thought for an excuse for a second..  " I was looking for baba... Yeah" I sigh .."kaha hain wo? "

Before he could reply, I saw baba coming there.

Baba came to us.. " Arisha... Thik ho tum?" Baba asked

"Jee baba.. Mai bilkul theek hu" I said giving him a side hug.

"Beta mujhe bohot afsos hai kal jo kuch bhi hua."

"Arey uncle jaane bhi dein na ab is baat ko... Aap bas ye batae ki aapne kya socha us baare mein" Arsam said.

And I just looked at him wondering what he is talking about.