27

Haadi's pov

"I LOVE YOU.." I closed my eyes and finally said it..

She was silent, between my arms..No movement at all for few seconds.

"I love you arisha..I love you so much..I never realized but I was in love with you ever since I remember.. " I said, eyes still closed..holding her tight.

Few seconds gone.. And I was still holding her..she was still silent.. The fear of rejection started  covering all over my mind. I opened my eyes.. Looked at her face to know her reaction... And there were mixed emotions on her face..

"Say something..arisha...please" I manage to whisper.

She was still silent..She was numb.

"Arisha.. May be...you don't feel the same and its fine, but I want you to give us a chance..I want to have you in my life.. I love you arisha" This time I said it looking straight in her eyes..

"Haadi... Are you serious? I mean..are you " She slowly whispered but I interrupted her.

"its okay.. I don't want any answer right away.. Just take your time, think about it..i'll wait for you" I said..
"Come let me drop you home.. Its getting late"

"No..Stop... Mujhe batao pehle.." She stopped me by my arm.

"What? I already told you everything"

"I am asking..are you serious?"

"Do i need to answer this? Don't you see it in my eyes?" I said pulling her closer..

~~~~

We get back to the car to drive back home.

"So... You were the one with that smoke cracker thing...today at the amusement park" she said figuring out after a while.

"Yeah.." I told her scratching the back of my neck" But you never realize that I did it" I added.

"That is because i thought you are so unromantic..  How could I guess you can do such things"

"Mai aur bhi bohot kuch kar sakta hu, you just wait and watch"

And then, the car stopped in front of her building.. We got out of the car..

"you wanna come and have coffee?" She asked.

"Umm No thanks, I think I should go now..phir kabhi" i replied with a smile..

"Okay.. And thanks..I had a great time"

"And I had the best time of my life with you" I said getting close to her.

"Haadi, I think you should go now" she said giggling and pushing me slowly.

I nodded in yes.

She slowly walked inside the gate and I kept staring her going.

"Arisha.." I called out loud, she turned to see me.

She asked "what?" Through hands and expressions

"I love youuuu" I shouted.. She smiled and shook her head putting her hand on her forehead.

I have seen it in your eyes, you love me, I know you love me Arisha.

I am just waiting when you will say it to me..

••••••••

Arisha's pov

This is it..He said it..He confessed his love..When he said he love me, for few minutes I thought i am in a dream , I couldn't believe he was serious,and I couldn't tell him, that I love him even more, even more than he can ever think of. I have always loved him and only him..

I should have told him.

"Kyun madam, kaisa raha din tumhara?" Hania brought me back to my senses.

"Huh? Din?.. Yeah it was nice" I told her casually.

"Just Nice? Really? tell me in detail.."

"we just went the amusement park, then to his school and then had dinner "

"Hainn? Amusement park? School? Haadi bhai ki tabiyat toh theek hai na"

"Haan..unko kya hona hai"

"Idhar dekho.. ye tumhara face kyun itna khila hua hai?"

Sometimes I just hate this girl, kitne questions poochegi..

"Kyunki maine aaj poora din bohot enjoy kiya, ab jao jakr so jao please, mai bohot thak gai hu"

"Okay fine...mat batao" she said and started walking out of my room.

"Honey.." I called her. She popped her head from the door frame "haan?"

"Haadi confessed.." I said slowly..

She walked in fastly and jumped on my bed.. "Confessed what?"

"That he is in love with me"

"aur tumne kya kaha?"

"Mai kuch bol hi nahi pai us waqt.. You know mujhe laga he isn't serious, or may be I am imagining things"

"Toh tumne koi jawab hi nahi diya?"

"Yaar btaya toh.. Mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya ekdum achanak se"

"Aru,look at your face, you love him yaar.. Unko bol dena tha na"

"Haan mai.. Mai baat karungi unse.."

"Accha wait, I have an idea..."

"Allah khair kare.."

"Tum na, abhi haadi bhai se kuch mat bolna.. Dekho..kitna time laga unko realise karne me, ab unko bhi zara wait karne do thoda......"

baat toh sahi hai iski, itni jaldi toh mai unko koi jawab nahi dene wali.. He should have the taste of waiting for love

"tum sun rahi ho ki nahi... Idhar.. Hello" hania snapped fingers in front of me.

"Haan thik hai.. Samjh gai mai av jao"

I lie on my bed thinking about the events happened today..

*that I love you on sky*

*haadi and I  clicking pictures*

*haadi hugged me*

*he said he loves me*

*when he shouted, I love you from the gate of the building*

I smiled and thats when my phone buzzed..
"Stop missing me, we are meeting again,tomorrow"

A smile crept on my lips again, looking at the screen.

"I am not missing anyone, I am already sleeping"
I typed and sent.

"Oh, so that means I am in love with a girl who can reply to the texts while sleeping.. Wow"

"Yeah special skills.. Anyways we have last day tomorrow for rehearsals,so good night"

"yeah, Goodnight love ❤"

I kept looking at the last message for a while and then sleep took me.

~~~~~~~

A small chapter, but I had to post it..
Votes and comments please.