chapter 19

Haadi's POV

I woke up to find me sleeping on couch ...why am I sleeping here..
And then the memories of last night stuck.. Damn I called and messaged arisha so many times but she didn't picked nor replied any of my text...

I know I was little rude..

Okay okay... Quite rude..

But now when I am apologizing  for my mistake, she is not responding...

I quickly freshen up and went down to join everyone else for breakfast..some discussion was going on.

Arisha was sitting there with arsam.. She gave a look to me for a second and then looked away..

I was so guilty that I couldn't say anything.. Also knowing that mom dad and phupo were present there,I sat quiet..

"Haadi..." Dad's voice brought me back to my senses..

"J.Ji dad .."

"Bhaee tumhi samjhao apni phupo ko..jahaan itna ruki hai,ek hafta or ruk jae.. Hamare new hotel ki opening tak toh ruk jae.."

Phupo jarhi hai? MATLAB ye Sara drama.. Arisha or mai..? Its all done?

"Arey phupo Aapke jaane ka dukh kam or Tara ke Jane ki Khushi zyada hai mujhe .." Arsam said teasingly...earning a glare from Tara..

"Phupo,ruk jaiye.. Ek hafte ki hi baat hai" I said...
And then after few more insistence ..she finally agreed..

And then I remember rohaid...where is he?

But then shiza told me that rohaid is gone early in the morning..

What an amazing friend I got.

I made my way to office..

••••••

Arsam's POV

I was going out with my friends today.. I was just going to get my car when I saw her.. She was blindfolded ...she was playing with the kids of servants quarter...

I was really happy with my life..girls die to talk to me..or to stay close to me..If I say I like to be a flirt,its not a lie..I never felt something for any girl. But today something catch me..there is something really different about Hania.. I think..I just fallen for her?

No,don't even think of this arsam..she will brozone you too in near future,just like she does with everyone..its just not happening.also she told she loves someone else..Don't just make your life complicated arsam.just don't think about this ..

And then I saw she was going near the pool blindfolded... I ran to quickly catch her before she slips in the pool.. I ran.. Just when she was about to slip,I quickly grab her from her waist and pulled her out to me..