Chapter 16

Tara's POV

I don't understand why haadi chose that girl...she is not even of our standard...I love him and no one can take him away from me  not even haadi himself...arisha has to face me, ki dobara ye mere or haadi ke beech aane ka hi nahi sochegi..

But before that I wanted to gain her trust...and somewhere i feel she started trusting me...I can't tell how I felt when I saw them both in the kitchen that day, on terrace... And also today in the balcony ....every time I see her with haadi, I hate her even more..you cannot do this to me haadi..I will not let you do this...I will throw that girl out of your life..you just wait and watch..

Arsam's POV

"Bhai, we have an excellent plan" Fiza said with excitement running into my room..

"Woah..okay okay.. tell me... What plan" I replied closing my laptop..

"Come in the lounge in 10 minutes...you will get to know" she said winking and walked out

"Oho these girls" I said to myself and got up to see what they are up to..

When I went there I saw all the girls were present except aru...for a change Tara was also there.

"Huh ...what is going on?" I asked taking the chips which Hania was eating..

"Chorho ise .....wapas Karo idhar arsam ke bacche.." She yelled and tried to snatch it but I ignored and started eating to tease her..

"Woh, we are here to discuss about haadi bhai's birthday party..." Shiza told writing something..

"Okay..I see... But Bhai ki birthday me abhi time hai na..."

"Kaha time hai ....Saturday ko toh hai .." Fiza said

"Oh haan... So there are 5 days na.." I said still eating chips but this time Hania successfully snatched it from my hands.

"There are only 5 days" Hania corrected while snatching ...

"Alright so.... What's the plan? And where is aru and haadi bhai" I said sitting next to Tara who was busy in her phone..

"Haadi Bhai didn't return from the office and bhabhi is in room doing some thing" Fiza said

"And the plan is...we will give a surprise birthday party to haadi Bhai...what say?" Shiza told