29

Arisha's pov

It was an amazing night,all those dance performances specially bride and groom were superb..
I really enjoyed alizeh's parents performance also, they were too good..

And yeah, haadi and I performed..Kala chashma was lit, everyone was hooting and cheering... But when meri subah was started, and everything became magical.. It seemed like no one was there except us, no one is watching us. Its just me and him...with each other..looking into each others eyes throughout the song...

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida
Aha ha ha o
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

The lyrics seemed so perfect, as if the song was originally made for us..Then the lights went on after the song and we were so into the song that we couldn't realize that the song was now over and we are standing on the stage still staring holding each other,looking in each others eyes.

"I told you, aag lagane ke liye hamari chemistry hi kaafi hai.." Haadi whispered on stage and I just gave him a smile.. And walked down the stage.

I went and sat with shiza and other girls,and haadi walked to boys, I looked around to see hania, and she was nowhere.

I asked shiza "hey, hania kaha gai?"

"Pata nhi aapi, abhi toh yahi..sath hi thi.." She replied looking here and there. "Mai call karke dekhu?"

" Nahi rehne do, mai dekhti hu,yahi kahi hogi " i said and walked out to look for hania...After looking in the hallway, I reached to the stairs...

"Hi.." Azher said coming up the stairs.

"Hello.." I replied in hurry and tried to get out of there.

But he blocked my way "aap itni jaldi me kyun hai, koi problem hai?"

"Nahi.. Bas Mai apni sister ko dekh rahi hu.. Excuse me" I said and tried to go the other way.

But he again blocked my way "ah, apki sister koi bacchi nahi hai..yahi kahi hogi..aap thodi der mujhe bhi toh company dein" he said and touched my wrist, I jerked him off.

"Excuse me...i think yaha pe kaafi zyada log hai aapko company dene ke liye..so please if you dont mind, get off my way"  i said with a fake smile controlling my anger and walked from there...I seriously don't want to make a scene in alizeh's wedding otherwise I would have slapped that jerk.

I reached to the parking to look for Hania but she was not there.. Then I saw arsam standing there...

"Arey arsam.." i called him.

He turned to see me.." Kya hua?" He asked

I frowned "kya matlab kya hua.. mai hania ko dhund rahi hu..tumne dekha kya use?"

"Haan, abhi andar hi gai hai shayad" he told rubbing his forehead.

"Accha thanks" I said and turned back to go but stopped and looked back at him "koi masla hai kya?" I asked looking his face..he was looking dull.

"Nahi.. Nahi toh.. " he said looking away.

"Arsam come on, I know you.. Chalo batao bhi ab..phupo toh thik hai?"