23.

Arisha's POV

I was really upset with whatever happened today, somewhere in my heart there was a soft corner for haadi but what happened today, i think i should stop thinking about that idiot now...It was 8 in the evening,When I reached to my apartment's building, I saw arsam car was parked there, I went to my apartment hurriedly wondering why he is here this time,

I saw arsam, alizeh, rohaid Bhai and hania, everyone was present there,
Hania was crying, alizeh was sitting with her and arsam was walking to and fro, and rohaid Bhai was on the phone,

"What happened guys? Is everything alright" I asked casually entering in the living room.

"Aru.." Hania said and hugged me..

"Okay, okay... What happened, koi mujhe btaega?" I asked looking at rest of them.

"Where were you?" Arsam asked..

"Or tumhara phone kyun off tha?" This was rohaid Bhai.

"How irresponsible of you arisha, you know how worried we all were " alizeh said..

"Ek second, ek second....mujhe saans toh lene do, aur Aesi konsi qayamat aa gai Jo achanak tum sab mujhe dhundne lag gae" I asked acting confused , as if nothing happened..

"Tum ye btao, tum thik ho na" Hania asked concerned.

"Or kya yaar, mujhe kya hona hai...mai..mai toh bilkul thik hu"
I replied with a smile..not mentioning how mad I was at haadi.

"Tum thi kahaan?" Arsam again asked.

"Are, I was heading back home, when I got a call from that orphanage where I often use to go,.....there was some emergency,so they called me..."I told them, "and my phone died, so I couldn't inform you guys..that's it"

"Aru,look you can tell us, we know what haadi Bhai did in the college aur tum dono ka jhagda hua hai and all but ..." Arsam was saying when I cut him..

"Don't ..just Don't talk about him.. Your brother is a total psycho arsam.. He don't know how to talk,he don't know how to behave...he need help, get him a psychiatrist asap.." All my frustration came out..which I was trying to hide.
"I don't understand why he started hitting rahil, you know my hairs were stuck in his sleeves ,I was just trying to free it.. And then out of nowhere, came Mr Haadi Malik, he started punching Rahil, and with that my hairs pulled so badly you know...its hurting till now.. I don't believe he grew up into a beast" I was yelling in full voice , and then I noticed that everyone was looking at me with surprised face.

"Okay so it was a misunderstanding.." Rohaid Bhai said rubbing his chin.

"Yeah may be , haadi ko laga that rahil is touching you or something.." Alizeh said agreeing to rohaid Bhai words.

"What misunderstood huh? And even if, it is...Then also he has no right to take such steps.." I was really mad at him.

"One second,ab mujhe smjh aya, he was jealous...haadi Bhai was jealous to see you with someone else..MATLAB he feels for you but he don't want to admit this" he laughed, Arsam again started his nonsense bakwas.

"Arsam just shut up okay...You know what your brother said... He said I let every other guy touch me...this is what he thinks of me and you are here trying really hard to create a love story..Really? ..listen , I HATE your brother..i literally hate him Okay?"

Yeah, now I hate him for what he said today, he made a huge scene in front of the whole college, I know he was jealous, why can't he just admit it. Now, I am not going to wait for him to realize and confess. I have to get over him, its not good for me.