20

Arisha's POV

I woke up, It was 7 in the morning. As I got up, I made a messy hair bun ,my head was spinning..

"Haniaaa... Coffeeeeee , my head is....." I stopped looking at the sleeping figure of a man..

My breathe stopped for a second..Then I took a vase from the side table to attack..
Who is he? And why is he in my room here in my apartment..?

Then I thought I should call the someone for help..

I slowly moved out of the room and first called arsam..but he his number was not reachable..

Okay then,I can handle it myself, I went to kitchen and took the knife ..

I peeped inside my room, he wasn't there..

"Ya Allah, kon tha wo or gaya kaha" I went inside the room.

I was trying to figure out what just happened, there was a man in my bedroom? What the hell was that? And where is my sister? Is she kidnapped?

And suddenly the bathroom door opened..

•••••
Haadi's POV

When I woke up, I saw that aru was not in her bed, I heard some noise coming from kitchen, she must be making breakfast.. I went to washroom to freshen up..

As I opened the door to come out, she screamed and ran out..

" Arisha wait.." I ran behind her..

I catch her to let her know that its me, she must be scared..

"Aru, its me.. Wait.." I said as I catch her from behind..

"Tum? Tum kya kar rahe ho yaha..or tumhari himmat kese Hui mere bedroom me rehne ki..or Hania, wo kaha hai.. ?
Tum btaoge mujhe ye kya ho raha hai?" She panicked and shouted.

"Relax.. I am telling you.. Sit here first.." Then I gave her a glass of water..and took knife from her hand..this girl loves knife I think.

"Hania kaha hai?"

" wo malik mansion me hai.... tum kal...hotel room me...lock..I mean , I came to find you and then I brought you here" I told her.

She looked at me as if she was trying to recollect the memory of what happened last night.
And then, all of a sudden she started crying.

"Wo mujhe.. Tara ... Ne.." I hugged her to comfort her

"Sshhh I know..and I warned you earlier... Warn kiya tha na Maine tumhe ? .. Ki usse dur raho" I said pulling back from hug.

She looked at me with teary eyes..

"I am sorry" she said slowly looking down.

"Accha bas.. Go and freshen up now..I am hungry.. Today I'll make breakfast for you.." I said moving towards the kitchen area..and to light up her mood.

"Ek minute....You can cook? Really?" she said following me in the kitchen

"Madam, I cook really well" I said raising my eyebrows

"Wo toh Pata chal hi jaega abhi" she said making a face and moved out of there..while I just looked at her face laughing..it feels so good watching her smile, I would never want to see her in the situation I saw her last night,all scared and crying..

As she went out, my phone rang...it was arsam..

"Is she okay now? ~ A"