35

Later that evening,

"Yesssss? " I asked when I heard a knock on my door.

I saw,  the door opened a little and zubia bhabhi peeped inside and then entered.

"Are you busy? " She asked looking at all the books lying on my bed

" Um,  not really...  Come.. " I quickly made the space on my bed for her.

She smiled and sat there...  "Wow, You have a beautiful room" She said taking the view of the room.
"Thanks.. " I said while keeping the books on the table...  And then I turned to her.

"So you are studying law? " She said looking at my group picture from college.

"Jee.. " I replied..  I was just replying  and was not showing any interest in
Conversation and it was visible to her too. I think I should stop doing this, after all what has she done,  I shouldn't be treating her such way.. What will she think of me.. No,  I will cancel this rishta thing, but I should not misbehave with them, she came our house for the first time.. Stop, doing this arisha..

"Arisha.. Who is he? " She asked pointing at arsam in the picture, who was standing with me, making a 'v' sign on my head..
And I came back into senses.

"ye arsam hai..Mera bohot accha dost hai.. Dost nahi..  Balki bhai hai ye mera.." I smiled thinking of that monkey..

"Oh damn..  I can take arsam's help.. Yeah man..he will definitely help me "

"Accha.." She was looking at the pictures I framed on the wall.
"He surely is your best buddy, kaafi zyada pictures mein hai wo tumhare sath"

And I just gave a smile.

We talked for sometime when someone knocked the door,  and it was daniyal, he entered with Ira..

"Bhabhi, ye ro rahi thi" He said while giving me a glance. Probably thinking about my behavior few hours ago.

"Aww my baby,  come" Zubia bhabhi
said to Ira and she jumped in her mom arms..

"Mum mum.. " Ira said in her cute voice..

Daniyal turned to leave,
"Arey daniyal, tum arisha se toh mil lo..or At least stay here for sometime.. " Zubia bhabhi said with a laugh. And then looked at me..

I smiled fakely.

"No,  I think I should leave." Daniyal said with a look at me and walked out.

"Isko kya hua? " Zubia bhabhi said
And I shrugged "may be thakan hogi safar ki" She added.

And then we talked for some more time and I got to know her better,  She was very nice,  she told me how she use to live before her marriage in Mumbai and the life she is living now..  She told,  Faris Bhai And daniyal are very much alike in habits.. Basically,  she was just telling me about daniyal because she was thinking that I am going to marry daniyal,  but nope,  that's not gonna happen..