21.

Arsam's POV

I was hell worried since last night when I heard what Bhai said about his relationship status with arisha..
And the worst part is, she was there with me, she also heard that..I could see on her face how much she was affected by haadi bhai's words..

Man, I really wanted to play a cupid..why is it happening..

I really have to do something before its too late..

I thought may be that 'so called ' mastermind could help me... So I just texted her to meet me in this cafe near her college..

And here I am waiting for her from past 15 minutes I guess.. And she is no where in sight..

"Mere bina koi kaam nahi ho sakta na tumhara .." I heard her say from behind..

" o hello,, kidhar? Neend mein ho kya abhi bhi..Miss Hania, Khwabo ki duniya se aa jao wapas" I chuckled

"Whatever.. Jaldi batao kyun bulaya hai.. Time nahi hai mere paas" she said rolling her eyes..

"Haadi Bhai said he don't love her and the worst part is that aru heard that" I told her

"Toh kya hua... Ye toh unka roz ka hi hai... Zara me ye kehte hai...or phir zara mein uspe aese claim karte hai jaise, waqai nikah hua hai dono ka... " she shrugged as if it doesn't matter ..
"Kya  tum bhi arsam.. You are really trying hard to play cupid but you couldn't ... Right?" She laughed

"Haan toh apne Bhai or apni best friend ke liye kar raha hu... "

"You know what arsam.. I also want this to happen.. Lekin zabardasti kuch nahi hoga.. We can't just force them to be together.. Just wait... Let it be... If its meant to be, it will be...Let Allah do...He knows best.. Don't worry okay.." She said... And yeah she was right..we can't force them but the thing is, they both like each other but they couldn't realize it..

"Mhhm hope so.. Anyways let me get a coffee for this pretty girl.." I winked at her..

"No need for that.. I have a class ,and I am already late.."

"Really? You will leave me here alone..?" I said dramatically..

"Arsam, you are such a kid" she shook her head ... And headed out..

"Accha listen, if you want me to wait for you... I mean if you are okay with me dropping you home.. " I asked her..

"You serious? It will take more than 45 minutes , you sure you can wait?" She asked ..

"Yeah man.. Why not.. Till then I'll check out some really pretty girls in this cafe.." I replied.

"Arsam you are impossible" she said frustrated by my answer.

"And you are cute" I replied within a second..she froze for few seconds..

"I think I should go.. See you, bye" she laughed awkwardly..

What the hell is wrong with me. I actually said that?

'So what you just said she is cute, what wrong in that' my inner self said..

•••••••••

Arisha's POV