Chapter two : The Monster

"Ben...". The air starts to become nonexistent and gasping throws Rey upright in her bed on the base of the resistance. She looked around nervously as if she knew there was unwanted presence over her mind. "Who is there," her voice echoed in the dark. Her pain was eased when she did not hear someone call back. She couldn't go back to sleep. She laid wide awake staring at the ceiling. Suddenly feeling as awake as possible she got up and left her room.She walked down the hall and come to Finn's room. She slightly opened the door and saw him fast asleep. She smiled to herself and continued walking. The walls started to change. Everything looked different. She noticed she was in a hospital wing, but not thing like the ones they had on the resistance base. This one felt colder, more lonely. She looked around and noticed she was in the hospital wing of the Star-killer base. So many questions raced through her head. Why was she there? How did she get there? What was the purpose? She felt it in her bones. She knew there was some reason she was there. Noise filled her eyes. She quickly looked about the room to figure out where it was coming from. There was no one in here. Not a single soul. Then she noticed at the far end all by itself there was a door to another small room. Her curiosity grew as she got closer for the sound grew as well. She slowly opened the door and noticed a man had been woken up to have work done on his wounds. A droid was chasing about the room with supplies. Rey stared at the man. "Who is he", she thought. The twitched as if he heard her thoughts. "There is no way", her mind told her. The man slowly raised his head and she knew he somehow did hear her thoughts. The face she saw definitely was one she did not want to see again. Kylo Ren. "MONSTER," she yelled, "How is that scar?" His eyes fixed on her's. The chocolate brown in his eyes made her almost melt. She shook the thought. "It's fine. Just a scratch," he stated. "Aren't you even going to ask why we can see each other," He questioned. "I don't care how we can see each other. The point is I don't like it and I don't want to see you, " she fired. He grinned. "What was that about chocolate brown eyes," he asked mocking her. Her face with red and anger built inside of her. "No fucking way Ren! I know what you are doing!" His laughter filled the air. "Filthy scavenger scum! I see right through you. You are so still so lonely. Longing for something out of your reach, but you can reach me." A tear slowly fell down Rey's cheek. She looked him firmly in the face and cried, " I don't want to look at you anymore! I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOU ANYMORE!" Rey found the wall turn back to the base of the resistance. Her head was pounding and she began to feel dizzy. Slowly she walks back to her room as she holds the wall. She finally makes it to her room. Her bed welcomes her with open arms.  She couldn't do anything , but lay there and think about what just happened. His eyes burned in her mind. "Stop it Rey!" Was all she could hear in her mind. He killed his own father and many innocent people. He was a monster. He was the monster.