Chapter 24 : children can be a dangerous thing

Eight and a half months had past. Rey had only talked to Kylo through force binds twice. He told she had to trust him. That everything was going to be okay in the ends. Try stupid in front of her full body mirror staring and heart perfectly round bubble stomach. She remembered a force bond with Kylo. "Look at your stomach Rey. My little one is growing in there." Kylo smiled. Rey frowned a little. "Thanks. I know I'm fat." Kylo quickly responded. "No baby. That's not what I meant. You are beautiful. I can't wait to meet to her." Rey shuffled her eyebrows. "Her? And how do you know it's a girl?" Kylo smiled, " Because I see you and I can just see her. Just as beautiful and wonderful and brave as her mother." Rey smiled but suddenly grew sad as the memory disappeared. By now everyone in the resistance knew about her baby. Some wanted to get rid of it. Leia put an order of protection on Rey. No one could touch her. Finn was still angry with her and they hadn't solder much. She didn't care. She knew he wouldn't hate her forever. There was no word on whether or not the First Order was aware of this child or not. Rey hoped not. She hasn't met her baby yet but she already felt a strong love and protection. She would not let anything bad happen. Suddenly Rey feels a set of little hands press against her stomach. She places her hand on her stomach and instantly sees a vision. A little girl is ruining through a field of flowers. "Hurry mommy! Daddy and Jax are waiting on us!" She paused. "Who is Jax," she thought. Walking over the hill she saw Ben standing by a tree, smiling and waiting. At his side was a little boy who looked just like him only younger. Suddenly Rey felt another pair of hands press on her stomach. Rey gasped. Twins. She always felt hands and feet but she didn't know it was by two separate babies. Rey's vision ended with a sharp pain. Rey almost fell to her knees feeling one of the babies flip in agony. She knew something was seriously wrong. She made her way to the hallway and walked through the base. "Help! Someone please help me! Something is wrong!" Rey screamed as loud as she could until a familiar face. "Poe please help! Something is wrong!" Another shape pain filled her body. The baby flipped several times. "One of my babies!" Poe's eyes went wide. "There is more than one?" "Twins," Rey spoke as she felt more pain. Rey looked down after feeling something thick and warm running down her legs. Blood. "NO! POE PLEASE HELP ME!!" Poe hurried her to a medical room. The nurse immediately put on gloves and walked over to Rey. She spoke. " now miss Rey you too push with have to get the baby out now. It okay just breathe for me and push. You are going to feel some pressure because I have to put my hand in you to help guide the baby. Ready? Push Rey!" Rey screamed as her hand entered her and she pushed on the baby. The pain was almost too much to bare.sweat was already pouring down her face. It took her almost Ten minutes to push the baby out. Soon the nurse said she saw a head. The baby popped out, but there was no cry. Rey looked over as the nurse sadly laid the lifeless body on the baby table. She spoke to Rey, "I'm so sorry. It was a boy... He...didn't survive. Tears fall down Rey's cheeks. Poe is standing on the other side of the room shocked and sad as well. Suddenly Rey feels other burst of pain. She grabs tune nurse's arm. "Please! There's another baby. Please get her out before she is hurt too."  Rey began to push harshly as the pain oh intensed. There baby began to flip. "HURRY PLEASE!!!" Rey felt blood pouring from her body. The nurse finally pulled out the baby but there was no cry. "No! My babies!" Rey's eyes flooded like the ocean. She cried harder than she ever had. "It's not fair!!" Rey thought about all her memories of pregnancy. Reading to her babies. Singing to them. Although she thought there was only one at the time. She missed Ben. She wanted to hug him tightly and tell him she was sorry that she lost their babies. She didn't feel like she could face him ever again. Not after this. Suddenly Rey started to feel dizzy. The loss of blood was starting to catch up with her. The nurse called her name, but it got further and further away. Rey blacked out, but the last she heard was the cry of a baby. A baby girl.