Chapter 28 : I have to tell you

Rey follows Kylo to a resistance ship as he gets ready to leave. "I have to tell you something... It will stress how important it is that you get our daughter back. Please listen." Kylo gets concerned. "what is it baby?" Rey begins to cry. Kylo drops his bag and grabs Rey. "What's wrong?" Rey shake. "I had always felt a baby...I just didn't know it wasn't the same one. I had twins Kylo. You had a son. The day I gave birth I had a vision and he was in it. He started to flip in my body and then there was blood lots of it. Poe found me in the hallway and rushed me to the med. When I have birth... He wasn't breathing.. They couldn't save him.. His name was going to be Anakin Jax Solo... Kierra started to flip too and they had to get her out quick. She wasn't breathing either... I lost our son.. I thought I lost her too... I am so sorry I lost our son. That my body wasn't strong enough.." Kylo wraps his arm around Rey. "Don't you ever say that. It was not your fault. Baby it is okay. I will bring our daughter home. His name was beautiful by the way." Rey cried into his chest. "It's so unfair that I won't get to be his mom." Kylo lifts her face. "You are his mom and he knows you love him. Do not beat yourself up about something you could not control. I love you. I will get her back." "Please be careful." Kylo gets ready to leave but stops. "Rey I need to get one thing straight." Rey steps close to him. Kylo grabs her hand. "Listen to me. If I don't make it out of this..." Rey cuts him off. "Don't say that! You are coming back to me!" He grabs her and holds her tight. "Listen. If I do not make it out, you will take Kierra and run and never stop fighting to be safe. I need you to promise me that you will do that for me. Run, be safe and be sad about me later." "Ben...." "Rey promise me." Rey looks at him with tears in her eyes. "I promise.." He leans down and kisses her."I love you Rey." Rey cries even harder. "I love you too, but... Please... Come back to me..." He kisses her forehead and sits down in the pilot seat. Rey slowly leaves the ship. She watches as he flies away. Leia walks up and places her hands on Rey's shoulder. "I had to tell him General.... If I didn't I might not have gotten the chance..." Leia pulls Rey into a hug. "I know he understands. He will be okay. And so will Kierra" Rey looks at Leia. "I should have gone with him." Leia told her head. "You know he wouldn't have let you. To him you are safe here." Rey starts to walk off. "Yeah but he just went into the Lion's den alone." Leia follows. "Rey. He had dealt with them for years. I think he can handle it. But your concern is beautiful. You love him." A tears falls from Rey's eyes. "With all my heart." Leia smiles. "Then he will come home to you. You just have to believe that." Rey follows Leia inside the base so they can find the others and formulate a just in case plan.