Chapter six : Not A Toy

The bouncing of Rey's body made her wake in shock. She noticed she was being carried. She looked up and saw nothing but the mask of a monster she feared. She noticed she was being held so close and so gentle. She closed here eyes to act as if she was still asleep. "I know you're awake," he spoke. Still she kept her eyes closed. She did not want to see where he was taking her at all. Finally they came to a stop and she heard to punching of a code then the sound of a door opening. The next thing she felt was a soft and comfortable surface. She opened her eyes and set up noticing she was on a bed. His bed. She looked around the dark black room. Everything was black. The bed sheets, the dresser, the floor and the walls. There was big window to the left and you could see the galaxy passing by. "Where am I?," She asked. "I think you know where you are. My quarters. Much more fitting for a young lady," he smirked. Rey was not happy with his games. "I would have been just fine where I was." Kylo lifts his hand towards Rey and her brain starts to hurt. "What are the plans of the resistance. No more games scavenger tell me the damn plans." Kylo was invading her mind. Rey felt the air in her throat begin to disappear. Kylo let go. "You may shower if you need to," he told her, "I have a meeting to get to." "What the absolute fuck Ren," Rey yelled. Kylo stopped dead in his tracks. "Your language is very shitty Rey!" Rey stood up super angry. "I am not some damn toy you can fuck with! Fist you want to be shitty to me and then you act like you want to flirt with me. I'm not a toy Kylo. What do you want?!" Kylo was taken back by this statement. He had never had someone stand up to him like this. He turned and faced her. "Look Rey. You have a job and I have a job. We are both trying to do our jobs here, but I don't wish to hurt you." He walks over to his dresser and pull out some clothes. "These are mine, but you can wear these as fresh clothes after you shower. " Rey was furious. " I don't want your clothes! I don't want to shower! And I definitely don't want to fucking be here with your dumbass!" He stepped closer to her. "Then why did you come here Rey and don't tell it was because my mother asked you. You were so willing to come here to my home. You knew exactly what you were doing. I think you wanted to get caught. I think you enjoyed it." Rey stepped away. "You are disgusting." Kylo laughed, " That is not at all how you feel though it is how you wish you felt so badly. Rey I can see into your mind. I heard what you said about my eyes. I caught you staring at my lips. I know what you want. You may deny it, but you think I'm attractive." By this point he was so close to her. Rey breathing went a little uneasy, " Actually I think I do want to shower and I want you to get out and go to your meeting. Leave me alone!" Another smirk fell across his face, " The water gets to a nice warm temperature. You may turn it as hot or cold as you would like. I will be back later. A stormtrooper will guard my room in case you try to escape. You'd need a DNA code anyways. It is programmed to not let prisoners escape." Rey raised an eyebrow, "So now I'm just a prisoner. If I was just a prisoner you would have left me down there. Do they even know you moved me?" Kylo started to get annoyed. " I have to. Go take your stupid shower. I will be back later." With that he left the room and the door shut behind him locking her in.