Chapter thirteen : Let Me Train You

Rey is woken up by her shoulder been shaken. She groans and rolls over. Kylo laughs. "Rey. It's time to wake up." She groans again. "Five more minutes Ky. Please." He laughs and pulls her into his arms. He whispers, "Rey. Baby.. it's time to wake up. Come on baby." A huge smile comes across her face and she opens her eyes. "Well hello beautiful," He says as he smiles. Rey sits up and leans in kissing him. Kylo looks her in the eyes. "Rey. Baby can I talk to you about something," he asks. She smiles. "Sure love. What is it?" He gets excited. "Let me train you." Rey's eyes get wide. "Train me? You want to train me?" He laughs, "Just in lightsaber battle and self defense. You do a wonderful job already, but I can't be around every single second to protect you. So I just want to make sure you are properly trained." Rey smiles, "You are so cute. I would love to." She sits in his lap and gets inches away from his face. The both just stare at each other. Kylo stops and looks at her. He questions, "Who am I Rey?" She laughs, "Ben Solo." He smirks, "Oh so you want Ben? I thought you enjoyed Kylo." He starts moving his hands all over her body. He slips his hand into her pants. Rey's eyes grow wide and her back arches. Kylo leans down and whispers in her ear. "Because Kylo likes you a lot Rey." He starts to kiss and suck on her neck leaving a bruise. Rey moans. Kylo smirks. He takes off her pants and underwear and puts his head between her legs. She arches her back even more and moans. He laughs, "Relax baby." She moans, "That feels so good. Don't stop." She puts her hands in his hair. "Oh Ben.." This causes him to pull off his pants and his boxers aligning with her. He pushes himself inside of her a little more forceful than last time. She digs her nails into his back. He picks up the pace. "Who am I Rey?" She tries to speak, "Ky..lo.." He smirks, "Who?" Her moans get more intense and loud. "You're Kylo Ren!" He smirks, "That's right baby. Come for me Rey." She put her hands back into his hair. After a couple of minutes she reaches her desired high and releases all over him. Feeling her warm sticky goo amuses him and he pulls out. He starts to finish himself when Rey stops him and smiles. "Let me help you." Feeling Rey's hand his head leans back. "Oh fuck Rey." She picks up the pace of her hand movement. "Look at the mighty Kylo Ren. He is shaking." She leans in and licks his neck and he shakes even more. He releases in her hand she smiles then wipes her hands on his shirt. She leans in and whispers, "Someone has been very bad lately." He smirks pushing her back on the bed, "I know and I had to punish her." She gets in his lap and kisses him. Their tongues fight for dominance. He pulls away and stares at the bruise on her neck. He smirk. "Well look at what I did." He leans in and bites it. Rey lets out a moan. "Oh did someone enjoy that?" Rey smiles. He pulls her up to her knees and begins to suck on her breasts. She puts her hands in his hair and leans her head back. She laughs, "So I guess we will start training later then." Kylo looks up and laughs. "This is more fun right now." He goes back to what he was doing. Rey just laughs shaking her head and letting out a few moans.