Chapter four : Shipwrecked

Her ship raced past the security field. She knew she set off an alarm. Her ship landed on the launch pad with a crash. A minute later there was no one to run to. She was surrounded. "Come out with your hands up rebel scum!" She made some quick thinking choices. Suddenly she remembered the name of the stormtrooper the armor once belonged to. "This is Fn-33471! I was captured on our last mission! They tried to torture me for information, but I stole this escape pod and got away!" She slowly walked out with her dirty and rusted armor. Only to see Captain Phasma. "Fn-33471. Great escape effort. We will take you to the infirmary to check on your condition," Phasma spoke firmly. "Thank you very much Captain," Rey responded. "No! You will not," A familiar voice spoke. The voice was deep and dark like it was masked. She instantly knew who it was. Kylo Ren. Phasma spoke firmly, " Ren! Something could be wrong. This trooper could tell us about the resistance base and more." "And I will see to it that we get all the information that we need, but I am taking Fn-33471 with me. Don't make me go straight to Snoke about this," He commanded. Rey suddenly felt very nervous. Why did he want to take care of this? "Follow me Fn-33471. Now," Kylo ordered. Rey did as she was told and grew more nervous with every step. She wondered about his face. If it really looked the way she saw the other night or if it was worse. She followed as he leaded her through the hospital wing and too his personal hospital room. She set on the hospital bed cautiously. "Who sent you? Was it General Leia," Kylo questioned. Rey quickly answered, " I don't know what you are talking about. I'm Fn-33471. No one sen..." She was cut off. "Rebel scum. You. The scavenger. I know it is you. I felt you as soon as you came into our orbit. What did you think was going to happen? I can't believe you thought you were going to sneak onto my ship and take on some ridiculous resistance mission, " Kylo hissed, "Take off that helmet now!" Rey set very still. Was she really just caught so quickly? "I said take that stupid fucking helmet off scavenger," He yelled. "You take yours off," Rey snapped. Kylo grabbed her by the arm and started dragging her. She tried to resist him as much as possible. Suddenly everything went black. When she woke up she was a cold dark room laying on the floor. She tried to get but noticed she was chained to the wall. She no longer had on the armor. She was left wearing what she had on underneath. A dark figure was sitting across the room. "Comfortable," the figure asked. "Murderous snake," Rey yell, "The resistance will find me. They will save me and it will be your down fall!" "Oh Rey. Always acting so strong. So courageous. You are nothing but a half trained scavenger from Jakku. You are nothing," Kylo laughed as he spoke, "Enjoy the rest of you night." She watched as he left the room and shut the door tight with locking tick. She started to cry. How could she have been so stupid. She remembered the rest of her mission. To bring Ben Solo back to the light. She knew she had to. Somehow some way. She just had to.