Chapter 22 : Welcome Back

Rey found herself coming apon a familiar planet. She was home and though she was sad about leaving Ben, she was glad to be home. Rey started to feel a pain in her stomach. She was feeling sick. Safely but quickly she landed the escape pod. Almost falling out of the escape pod Rey left last night's dinner in the grass. Rey set next to ship wondering where her sickness came from before having to leave more left overs in the grass. It didn't take long for Rey's woman instincts to kick in. She places her hands on her stomach and she just knows. Suddenly she hears noise. It was Poe calling her name. Quickly standing up Rey checked to make sure she was clean. She walked towards Poe keeping him from seeing the evidence she left behind. "You're back," Poe screamed. He pulls Rey into a hug and pushes back. "Sorry," she exclaimed, "I'm just not feeling too good after the travel." Poe smiled, "I understand. Let's get you inside. The general will want to see you." Rey smiles and follows Poe inside. Stepping up the door of the General's chambers Rey got super nervous. She didn't know what she was going to do. Lightly knocking on the door she stepped back some. Slowly the door opened and showed a slightly tired Leia. Looking up a huge smile fell across her face. "Rey come in. How are you feeling?" Rey sighs. "A little tired." Rey stopped dead in her tracks. She couldn't hold it in. She ran straight for the bathroom and fell in from of the toilet. Leia followed and questioned her. "Rey what's wrong?" The moment Rey looked into her eyes the general knew. "Rey...." Rey started to cry, "What am I going to do? This is so dangerous." Leia grabs her hand and holds it tight. "Don't worry. We can figure it out. We can get through this. Go back to your room and get some rest." Rey nods and heads off to her room. After reaching her room she lays on her bed thinking. She could not believe what was going on.
A light knock on her door was enough to make her jump violently. She calmed, then slid out out of her bed to see who it was. Finn. She knew before she answered it. She opened the door and looked up to see Finn standing there with a worried look plastered to his face. "Hey Rey. How're you feeling? Better, I hope?" he sounded worried, but hopeful that she was at least a little better. Rey nodded. "I suppose, come in," she said quietly. "I'm glad you are back Rey." Finn had a smile from ear to ear. Rey half way smiles. "Me too."  Finn puts his hand on her shoulder. "Rey? What's wrong? I can tell something's up."  Rey gets nervous. "I'm fine Finn."  "It's Kylo isn't it," Finn asked, "What did he do to you?" Rey stomach starts to turn. She knows she's about to throw up.  "He didn't do anything. Finn I really don't feel good. I think the space travel made my stomach upset can we finish this tomorrow? Please? I'm really tired." Just as she was about to throw up she pushes Finn out of the room shutting the door and runs to the bathroom. Rey tries to stand but her knees go weak. Just as she is about to hit the floor she feels a pair of strong, yet cozy warm arms gently wrap around her catching her before she falls. She looked down and instantly recognizes the hands. She moves her body turning around sinking into the person. "Ben!" He wraps his arms right around her. "I'm so sorry. This made you so sick."  Rey smiles in his chest. "I'm fine. What are you doing here? If someone sees you..." "Force bond. I was just thinking about you and it connected just in time for me to catch you." She laughs a little. "I'm so tired."  Ben picks her up bridal style and carries her to her bed. After laying her down he climbed in next to her. Rey instantly snuggles up to him. Ben pulls the covers over them. "Will you be here all night," Rey asks him. Ben gets a little sad. "Unfortunately no. I will stay as long as possible but once I get tired and fall asleep it will stop the connection. It will wake me up and I will be laying in my bed Alone. It's okay baby. I can stay awake until you fall asleep. I promise." Rey lightly cries. He lifts her face and wiped her tears. "I just miss you Ben." He smiles leaning in to kiss her. "I miss you too Rey. Go to sleep baby. It will be okay. I promise. I'll see you again soon. I love you." Rey slowly closed her eyes smiling. She drifted to sleep. Kylo laid there staring at her for hours until he too could no longer be awake and drifted to sleep as well.