Chapter 20 : Best going away present ever

"That's it Rey, oh fuck." Kylo sounded utterly wrecked, and sure enough when she opened her eyes to look at him she didn't think she'd ever seen him so blissed out. It was a damn treat to watch his muscles work with every flex of his arms and chest. His mouth hung open and his eyes were glazed over to say the least, but he couldn't turn away from the picture in front of him. It made Rey grin, and she reached a hand up to play with her left breast. "That all you got, Kylo?" she asked, voice broken and lips dry as she struggled to speak. "I think I'm giving a little more than you are. You're gonna leave a woman wanting mo-ore--oh fuck." The fingers that'd been within her left, wrapping around her hips instead to physically lift her off his dick, before slamming her back down onto him. The air left her lungs in a soft "oh" as her head tilted back and her hands grew weak. He moved her as easily as if she were a sexy rag doll, some sort of fuck toy for him to use when he wanted, and fuck if that didn't turn her on all the more. She didn't even need him touching her clit, she came on his dick moments later. Her heels pulled up towards her ass, her body going rigid, but Kylo fucked her throughout the whole thing. She could feel the heat of his stare on her even if she didn't have her eyes open to watch them, unable to focus on anything but the push and pull of pleasure as it worked through her body. She didn't expect him to be far behind her, and so she squealed when he picked her up and threw her down on the bed behind them, turning to position them how he wanted. She was facing the mirror once more, her ass up in the air as he slid his dick back inside of her with a low, throaty growl that she couldn't help but echo. She bit the bed sheets just in front of her to keep herself from screaming as he picked up the pace once more. The thumb that'd traced her clit so vigorously before pressed up against her asshole, sliding in with perhaps more ease than she'd expected so that he could hook the digit within her and cement her to the spot. As if she'd go anywhere. "This enough for you, Rey?" he growled, using his free hand to grip her hair and pull her back onto him. Every thrust shoved her closer to orgasm, one that threatened to eviscerate her vocal chords, so that all she could was hum and nod. That wasn't enough for him, however. The hand in her hair tightened. "I asked you a question: Is. This. Enough?" He bared his teeth as he spoke, and she grinned. "No," she only just managed to groan out. "Not even close. You call yourself the fucking best--." She actually screamed with his next thrust. He'd angled his hips so that the tip of his dick rammed against her g-spot, rather than massaged it gently, and as ever the pain and pleasure, the sensation of having too much, filled her brain. This time, when she came, he was right behind her, shouting as his hips pressed flush against her ass and he emptied himself into her. She shivered, spent, and collapsed as soon as his grip on her lessened. Boneless, she looked back at him as best she could and found him grinning down at her, before dipping between her legs to lap at the come dripping from her cunt. She keened and buried her face in the pillow. Death by sex had never before seemed like such a reality. Kylo moved up her body to meet her face removing the pillow. His lips met hers and she tasted both of them on his tongue and she loved it. She stopped and slightly pushed him upward. He starred at her concerned. "What is it baby? Oh no... You didn't like it?" Rey slightly smiled and then looked a little annoyed. She spoke, "You've been holding back Ren." Kylo slightly laughed as Rey managed to move them to get into his lap. She exclaimed, "that was fucking amazing!" Her lips sank into his. Then she pulled away. She stood up and started passing the floor. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" Kylo quickly stood up and walked over to comfort her. "Baby what's wrong?" She snapped her head around and almost shouted. " I can not be pregnant right now Kylo. You fucking released inside me. It felt so good, but pregnancy is not what we need right now." Rey started to cry. "I want to have your baby. I do. I would love a family with you, but right now we just can't afford it. If they find out and hurt you... Or if they come for our child when it's born..." Kylo hugged her. "Rey calm down baby it is going to be okay. You may not get pregnant and if you do I will do everything in my power to keep both of you safe I promise." She hugged him tight. Hearing those words made her feel so safe. "This was the best going away present ever Kylo." He let go and removed the sheets from the bed. He left the room and came back with new ones and started to put them on. After he carried Rey almost asleep again back to the bed. Holding her tight he drifted of into sleep. He was really going to miss her.