Chapter 21 : Not goodbye

Rey awakes to utter chaos. Kylo is running about the room. She sits up and quickly asks, " what is going on?" She notices her things address already packed in a bag. Kylo stops for a second and looks at her. "They are coming for you. You have to leave now. I'm supposed to take you to Snoke. You are escaping. Don't worry I have the whole story under control." The whole time she's doesn't with Kylo flashed before her eyes. She really was leaving. She wanted to cry, but put on a brave face. She looked down and noticed she had on one of his over sized t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. "Wait I have your clothes on. I'll change really fast." Rey headed towards the bathroom, but was spread when he grabbed her hand. "You keep the clothes. It will feel like you never left me." he took her hand and quickly took her through the ship to the escape pods. Kylo suddenly started to feel a very unwanted presence in his mind. He blocked his thoughts from thinking about Rey. Snoke was testing a little harder this time and Kylo knew if he didn't do something Snoke would learn of his plan to save Rey by letting her go. Before he had enough time to think, Snoke left his mind. Kylo stared at Rey as they walked through the ship. He was still amazed by her beauty. Blown away. He knew this was the only way to protect her. To get her away from Snoke so he could think of a better plan. They finally reach the escape pods when Snoke's voice rings loud through the ship. "Bring her to me Ren!" Kylo quickly put Rey's bag in the pod. She looked down and got a little sad. He lifted her face. "This is not goodbye Rey. This is see you later." Rey smiled and nodded her head. "I said bring her to me! Hurry up!" Kylo gave her one last look. Rey grabs his hand. "Ben...." He gently lifts her chin and gives her a soft kiss. "I love you." Rey smiled and simply replied, "I know." with one last movement Rey was in the pod and it was kicked to the highest speed possible. They both watched out their windows as the each got smaller in their visions. Kylo turned around just as Hux was running his way. "She got away," Kylo said angrily. Hux growled, "How did she get away?!" "I... I tried to use my force....but she resisted...," Kylo said nervously, " and she ran to this escape pod..." "Supreme leader is not going to be happy about this Ren! Don't make me put you in your place again, " Hux smirked. He stepped closer grinning and tugged on the waist line of Kylo's pants. Kylo looked down nervously and gulped."I will get her back. You will not do this again. I won't let you!" Kylo uses the force and shoves General Hux down the hall into the wall. He marches off to his quarters leaving Hux lying on the floor catching his breath. Once inside he shuts and locks the door. The image of Hux burns in his mind. He sees everything that happened. He feels a presence over his mind. The images get worse. He could feel everything. Suddenly he saw Hux and Rey. The horror that filled his mind had him in so much pain. Rey screaming stop, help, please don't rang in his ears. Kylo fell on his bed and curled up in a ball. A tear fell down his cheek. He whispered, "make it stop. Please. Make it go away." he closed his eyes in hopes that he would just fall asleep.