Chapter nine : You Let Your Guard Down

Rey's eyes open as her sleep slowly comes to an end. She does not see Kylo. Sitting up she looks all over the room for him. He instantly walks out of the bathroom. He looks at her with dark eyes. "Good you are awake. Get up now!" Rey was shocked. "Kylo what's going on?" He yells, "I said get the fuck up now scavenger! Now!" Rey stumbles to her feet. He throws her some clothes. "Put those on and hurry." She quickly throw on the clothes and stands still. Kylo grabs her by the arm and start to drag her. "Hurry the fuck up rebel scum!" Rey was scared , but so confused. He had a blanket in his hand. Rey notices they are headed towards the dungeons again. "Kylo what are you.." He snaps, " Shut the fuck up! I didn't say you could speak to me!" Rey felt the fire in his words. Suddenly a slightly shorter than Kylo man with ginger hair walks up. "Ah. General Hux. Thank you for coming to assist me in this matter." Rey was so taken back by this she was dumbfounded. They reach the dungeons and pick a cell. Kylo throws Rey inside while he and general Hux walk in behind her. Rey looks up with tears forming in her eyes. "I don't understand. What did I do?" Kylo laughs. "Oh Rey. You really don't get it." She starts to cry, " I just thought..." "That's the problem Rey. You thought." He starts to read her mind. " Wait a minute. Did you actually start to like me?" Hux laughs, " Well done Ren. You got the scavenger to start to fall in love." Tears fall down Rey's face. Kylo speaks up, " What Rey? What is it you wanted? Did you want me to be your fucking boyfriend? I'm tired of this game. I did and said everything I did just to fuck you Rey. You are rebel scum. I am a first order leader. Did you really think that you could get to me? To turn me back to the light? You are pathetic." Rey tries to speak, "Ben...." Hux gasps. "Ben is dead! I destroyed him," Kylo yells, " Just admit it. You let your guard down and not only are you trapped, but you are now my personal sex slave. I enjoyed last night and I will come down here and do it as many times as I want whenever I want. If you refuse I guess I will have to hurt you." Rey just set there and cried. Hux spoke up while laughing, " Don't worry scavenger. You are not the only one who wanted to get to him who was treated this way." Kylo throws the blanket at her. "Here. This is all you get. You will have meals and water brought you twice a day. You will eat and drink or you will be punished." Hux looks at Kylo, "Supreme Leader would like to see us when we are done here." "Thank you for the information General Hux." Rey reached out to Kylo. "Kylo please... Don't do this to me.." "I already did," He said as him and General Hux walked out of the cell and closed the door behind them. Rey laid down with the blanket and just cried. Outside the cell Kylo can hear her crying. A single tear falls down his cheek. He wipes it away as he follow General Hux to see Supreme Leader Snoke. They enter the throne room and both kneel down. "Great work Kylo Ren. You are breaking her. She will give in soon and tall us everything we need to know. " Kylo Stood up, "Thank you Supreme Leader." "Great job on helping him General Hux. Now off you two go." Kylo head to his room before he begins the rest of his day. He stands in his empty room and stares at his bed with a blank expression. He remembers last night. Stroking her skin. Going in and out of her. A tear falls down his cheek , but he keeps the same blank expression. He wipes it away and gets ready to begin the rest of his day.