Chapter three: Continued

Rey boarded her little ship and saw an stormtrooper outfit placed on the chair. It was dirty and a little rusty. It was found as a remain during one of the last battles. It wasn't shinny or new, but it was all she had to fit in with. She put on the armor , but left the helmet off. Looking out her window she could see Poe, Finn and Chewbacca standing waiting on her to take off for her important mission. She waved goodbye and after putting on the helmet, she was gone with the speed of light. She watched as the resistance base grew smaller and smaller. she dreaded the thought of seeing Kylo Ren. She wondered how mad he would be if he found out she had ruined his plans. She smirked. She loved that idea. Something inside her burned. She hated him. That was her first thought, but it melted away. She remember the interrogation she encountered with him. She remembered calling him a creature in a mask and him taking his helmet off. He didn't look like a monster at least that is what she recalled. She saw his fine lined jaw and wavy black hair the made it close to his shoulders. Then his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes. She felt them staring into her soul. She shook her head. After all he did kill children and his own father. Still she couldn't help but feel this strange connection they had. It was started to frighten her. She kept looking forward. She knew this mission was important and was not going to let Leia or the resistance down. After several more moments, there it was. A first order ship. 

Sorry about continuing the chapter on another page. The ending kept messing up. I hope you enjoy!!