Chapter 23 : Something Is Up

" Finn you are jumping to conclusions." Poe is following Finn trying to calm him down. " Poe he did something to Rey I know it. I just haven't figure out what it is yet. She says he didn't even starve her. He had to have done something. I'm going to talk to her!" Poe grabs Finn's arm. " Buddy do you see what time it is? It's so early she is probably still asleep. Give her some time to at least wake up. Don't jump to conclusions either."

Rey slowly opens her eyes. She stretches her arm out and doesn't feel anything. She knows the connection ended. Rey set straight up in bed and looked around her room. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Rey! Rey are you up!?" She knew it was Finn. He had not given up along her questions. "Give me just a minute. I just woke up. I will be right there," Rey yells as she scrambles to put on her jacket. Opening the door Finn walks in. "Please Finn come in," Rey laughs. She sits on the edge of her bed. Finn stares her in face. "Rey..... Please...." Rey stands up, "Finn I already told you nothing happened. I'm fine." just as Rey spoke she felt her stomach begin to turn. She runs to the bathroom and Finn follows. "Rey? Why are you vomiting? What did he make you take? What did he do to you?" Rey stops long enough to respond. "I didn't take anything Finn!" Finn stares at Rey throwing up and instantly a thought crossed his mind. He gets super angry. "He raped you! I can not wait to strike him down!" Rey stands up ready to punch Finn in the face. "HE DIDN'T RAPE ME!!! IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU WANTED IT AND ENJOYED IT!! YES I'M PREGNANT AND YES I'M GOING KEEP MY BABY!!! KYLO REN'S BABY!!!" Finn stood in completely disbelief. "No way! No way did you sleep with that monster willingly!" Rey gets in his face, "He is not a monster! You don't know him! I.... Love him.... And you will do well to stay the fuck out of my business!!" "I can't believe you Rey. I just can't. You put the Galaxy in jeopardy because you were dealing with new feelings. Our lives are in danger because you are a slut." Rey's eyes began to water. "Rey... Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I didn't..." Rey stares at him. "Get out Finn." he straps towards her. " Rey I...." Rey grabs Finn by the arm and shoves him to the door. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Just as Finn walks out the door he bumps into Poe. Poe stops him, "What did you do?" Finn keeps on walking slightly angry and upset. Poe can hear Rey crying from her bedroom. He decides she might just want to be alone and he follows Finn. Rey sits on her bed and cries. She could not believe what Finn had said. More than anything she missed Ben. She laid back on her bed and covered up she wanted more than anything to disappear. She closed her eyes picturing Ben's face. Before she knew it she had fallen back asleep.