Chapter twelve : Stay Away From Her

Warning : This chapter contains slight sexual abuse. If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip past that part of the chapter. 

The next day Rey opens her eyes to the sound of her cell opening. She looks up expecting to see Kylo , but sees someone she did not want to see at all. "General...Hux... What do you want," Rey questioned nervously. He smirks. "I want to see what you are all about Rey. What has Kylo so fascinated." He walks close to her and she backs into a corner. He tries to reason with her. "Oh come on Rey. Kylo won't mind. He said he enjoyed you. I just want to know why." Rey tries to get away. She gets really nervous. "Hux stay away from me. Please." She is backed all the way into a corner and there is no way to get out. Hux start to try to remove her clothes. He whispers, "Don't worry Rey. I'll be gentle enough. Kylo won't be ready to come down here for hours. We have enough time." Rey screams, "Get away from me!" Hux gets angry and punches Rey in the face. She falls to the ground and hold her cheek in pain. She begins to cry even more. He gets on his knees in front of her and pulls her shirt over her head. Rey tries to cover her chest and he pries her hand away. Rey cries and tries to speak, "Hux... please.. don't..." He laughs. She keeps thinking about how she really doesn't want this at all. A minute later just as Hux is about to do what he wants the cell door opens. He laughs, "Get out of here trooper. You have no reason to be here right now." They hear a lightsaber ignite. It slams into the wall right next to the general's head. It's red and it has a cross handle. Hux get nervous, "Kylo.. buddy.." Kylo uses the force and throws him across the cell room. Kylo is furious and begins to yell, "You stay the fuck away from her Hux! If I ever catch you near her again I swear on Supreme Leader Snoke I will stab you in the damn heart with my saber! Don't you ever try to touch her again!  I will fucking kill you Hux and I will not think twice about it! Get out of here!" The General's eye grow wide and runs out of the cell. Kylo looks over to see Rey in a ball crying. He runs over and pulls her into a hug. "Are you okay Rey? Did he actually get to do anything to you?" Rey cries in his chest, "No you came just in time. Wait...How did you know I was in trouble?" Kylo smiles, " You were thinking about it. I heard you and I came running right away." Rey gasps, "You heard me and you came for me?" "Of course I came for you Rey. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. Ever." He lifts her chin and gives her a gentle kiss. He smiles, "I will always be here for you Rey. I promise. Now lets get you of here." Rey grabs the pillow and the blankets. Kylo smiles and takes her hand. He leads her out of the cell when Rey stops. She exlaims, " Oh wait. Maggie's books. I haven't finished them yet , but they are two of her favorites. I want her to be able to get them back when I'm done. I left them in the cell." Kylo smiles and open the cell back up for her.  Grabbing the books Rey looks around the cell. Kylo grabs her hand. "Rey... you never have to come back down here every again. I promise." Rey squeezes his hand a little tighter. He smiles and leads her away from the dungeons. They finally reach his room and Rey falls across the bed. She smiles. "I missed your comfortable bed." Kylo laughs. Rey sits up and meets his gaze. "Can I take a bath for a while? I just feels very relaxing right now." Kylo touches her hand and speaks. "Whatever you want." She grabs his hand smiling. "Um... will you come with me?" His face lights up. "I would love to Rey." They both walk into the bathroom and get undressed. Kylo gets in first and stretches his hand out to Rey. Grabbing his hand she gets in and sits between his legs. She lays back against his chest and he wraps his arms around her. Rey closes her eyes. Even though she had just woken up not too long ago, something screams sleep. She slowly drifts into sleep. Kylo begins to notice her sleeping and all he can do is smile. She was so beautiful. He knew that no matter what he had to protect her. At all costs.