Chapter 25 : Welcome to the world

Rey wiper in a jolt. Realizing she was in restrains she became very confused. She heard a door open. Looking over as much as possible she sees a fully armored and masked Kylo Ren. "Ben!" She smiled so wide but then got sad remembering the kids. He moved forward as if he didn't even hear her. He pulled his lightsaber off of his belt and ignited it. "Ben what are you doing?" He started slowly walking towards her his lightsaber extended. Rey began to cry. Suddenly the bright red cross like lightsaber was plunged into her chest. Rey set straight up with almost a scream gasping. The nurse grabbed her hand. "Rey it's okay." The nurse slightly smiles. Rey suddenly remembers everything. "WAIT..." The nurse grabs her arm. "Calm down Rey. I will be right back." The nurse leaves the Room and Rey wonders what is going on. A few minutes later the nurse walks back in. Behind her walls in Leia holding a small bundle. The closer Leia got Rey realised what it was. Her baby. Rey's eyes grew wide and seen to smile. Leia spoke, "I'm just happy I got to beer the first one to hold my granddaughter." Leia laughed as she handed Rey the little girl. Rey began to cry. "She is beautiful. I love you baby girl and I always will." Rey held her baby close as she spoke to her. Leia Smiles, "So what's this baby girl's name?" Rey smiled even bigger. "Kierra. Kierra May Solo. I can't wait for your daddy to meet you. He is going to love you." The nurse slowly walks over. "Rey? I know....he didn't make it...but I just didn't know if you wanted... to see your little boy..." Rey hands Leia Kierra. Her eyes go cloudy. "Actually yes....bring him to me...please..." There nurse hands Rey the little boy and she begins to cry. Rey speaks to the baby as if no one else was around. "I am so sorry love. I'm so sorry my body failed you. Anakin Jax Solo. I hope you know mommy and daddy love you very much and we will always keep you in our hearts. I'm so sorry baby." Rey held the little boy closet trying to warm his icy cold skin. Leia places a hand on Rey's arm. "This was not your fault. Don't ever feel that way. I love you Rey. It is okay honey." Rey kisses the little boy on the hand and hands him back to the nurse saying goodbye. "You two can leave the medical center tomorrow. You lost a lot blood miss Rey. You are absolutely fine I just want to take tonight to watch you and make sure. That way if anything happens I can deal with it on the spot." Rey smiles at the nurse. "Thank you very much." Kierra is placed in a little bed next to the medical bedCV  Rey is in. "Actually... She might be hungry." The nurse laughs as she hands Kierra to Rey. "We will leave you two so you can bond." Both Leia and the nurse leave. Rey looks at the baby and is so out of her element. "So Kierra um....I have never done this before but we are just going to try this. Now I know putting your face of my boob is really weird but it's how you eat. Am I really talking to a baby?" Rey laughs and set Kierra in place. Kierra instantly latches on. Rey feels a warm wonderful love between the two. She smiles. "Welcome to the world my baby girl. Mommy will do everything I can to protect you. No matter what."