Chapter Fifteen.

They rolled out into a garden. Not just a garden, it was a very unusual garden, purple grass and green trees, lighter purple flowers, Crystal clear water streams and purple fireflies. Marlock was right on top of Jenny.

"I missed you so much my Jenny Penny," Jimluis said.

Jenny was in shock, still on top of him.

"But, Marlock? Wait what?" Jenny was confused.

"Jim! Oh my God! My love!!" Jenny didn't even think twice. She tightly locked lips with her long lost husband. She couldn't believe. Tears rolled out her eyes. They sat upright and hugged so tight. Then it hit her.

"Where's Marlock?" Jenny asked.

"Honey, it was me all along. Marlock died, fighting for this spirit world. I was one of the souls in his chamber and he made me take over his body. He wasn't ready to have his people know he was dead. He made me him and by that he gave me the ability to shapeshift depending on who I want to be. But he made me swear that I could only be Jimluis when I see you again," Marlock explained.

"Why order the gates to be closed?" Jenny asked.

"Whenever my name disappears in the book, chances of me going to Randhis is almost 100%. I couldn't leave without you."

They cuddled on the grass, embracing each other.

"Everything does happen for a reason, yeah?" Jensen said, smiling.

"Yes honey, thank the war," he said, kissing her on her forehead.

On the other side, Johnny felt a sudden spark in his heart.

"Dad?" he called out.

Jimluis heard Johnny's voice in his head, "Yes son? I will come for you, I promise."

"Jenny, whatever happens, Johnny should not be near me as me until he learns how to control his power. When together, the power is so great, if he can't bear it then, he will die," Jimluis warned her.

"I love you Jensen. And I won't leave you again," Jim said, holding her hand as he changed his face back to Marlock's.

Jenny was right all along. Marlock really was the love of her life.