Chapter Seventeen.

"Honey?" Jimluis knocked on the door. He looked down with sadness written all over his face. He tried holding in the yet more tears that wanted to run down his cheeks.

"Jojo? I'm sorry son. I..." he began sobbing, "Please open the door."

Steps could be heard coming closer to the door. The knob was turned and Johnny's face peeped to see his father. They looked at each other, eye to eye, for seconds then finally Johnny opened the door wider to let him in.

"Why didn't you come back?" Johnny asked.

Jimluis stared at the ground, feeling regretful.

"Why didn't you just admit that you are him in the first place?" Johnny asked again.

"Is it too hard? Or you got another son?" Johnny was getting angrier.

"Son.." Jenny was sitted at the bed, trying to calm Johnny down.

"I want both of you out. Leave me alone. Please," Johnny told his parents.

"Please!" he shouted when he saw they were giving him a sad look.

"Son, come on," Jenny stood up to approach her son.

"Leave," he calmly said but with so much anger his wings popped out and eyes glowed.

Jenny got scared. She took two steps back and turned to walk out the door.

Jimluis shed a tear looking at his son then walked away.

Jimluis gently locked the door behind him and found Jenny sitting on the staircase. She was staring at the steps ahead.

"My son hates me," tears immediately fell off her eyes when she said those words.

Jim sat right next to her on the staircase. He tilted his body to face hers and stretched out his arm as he gently lay his hand on her knee.

"My love, what matters is, you are here with him," he comforted her, "Give it time, he will come to terms with whatever he may be thinking of."

Jenny turned her body and faced him, they looked right into each other's eyes. Their eyes were watery. Their facial expressions meant so many things. It's like they were sad yet happy at the same time. Their faces said, 'I can't believe you're right in front of me.'

"Jenny, my tinky winky," they both smiled, "I freaking love you so much, and you know that, don't you?" Jimluis asked Jenny.

"Jenny, I know Jojo will come to terms with everything and I promise you I won't ever leave again," he assured his wife.

"Look," Jim lifted his left arm, "the ring has never left my finger. I've always known you're mine and no one else's. And I can see you never removed yours either," he smiled.

Jenny smiled, holdig his hands tighter, "I love you too Jimluis," she replied, "And yes, I never stopped loving you even when I was so sure you were dead."

"I will make up for those days I wasn't there for you babe, I promise," Jim made a serious and determined face. Jenny formed a wide smile. She loved it when he called her 'babe'. She felt protected and owned by him.

He moved closer to Jenny, leaving her hands. He placed his hands behind her ears as he pulled back her long black hair. He slowly moved his face closer, slowly shutting his eyes. Millimetres to her lips, he stops for a second and whispers the words, "I love you my Jenny."

And then it happened. It began with one long liplock, then repeated kisses, slow and passionate. Jenny's arms were round his neck. His arms were on her mid-back. Jenny paused.

"Kissing has never felt so right after you died," she whispered with wet eyes.

She quickly leaned in for more. Peter was heading to his assigned room downstairs. When he reached the staircase, he stopped and watched as the two lovebirds had their time. He looked at them with mixed feelings. He loved Jenny and wished that was him, but again, he was happy she was happy again.

All of a sudden, Jimluis began glowing purple, from head to toe. Jenny glowed too. The more intense the moment was, the more they glowed. Jenny grew wings. They were beautifully pattered. They were white wings with very fade light purple stripes.

"Johnny is linking us?" Jimluis stopped and asked.

"Whatever you do, don't leave me Jenny," Jimluis instructed her.

She nodded and stared at Jim.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she replied.

When they stopped glowing, Jenny turned behind, only to see wings on her back. Her body was beyond energetic.

"What is happening Jim?" she asked, panicking.

"We are connected Jenny, literally. When you get hurt, I feel the same physical pain and vice versa. When you're happy, I sense the happiness too. Same goes to anger, sadness, generally every feeling we have. Only the earthly pure dhantis had the ability to link two people. The two people would be called Naimsins. You are my Naimsin. But pure dhantis were said to be extinct, so linking last happened many years ago. Johnny is the only pure dhanti alive today," Jimluis explained.

"Close your eyes," Jim told Jenny.

"Focus your hearing on my chest, what do you hear?"

Jenny shut her eyes really tight, to get what was on his chest.

"Jensen Reyes, I love you," she heard whispers in her chest besides his pulse.

"That is me speaking from the deepest of my heart. You have the ability to hear what someone says in their hearts," he showed her.

Jenny then told Jim she loves him too, in her heart. Jim heard it. They then stood up and walked to Jim's room. Johnny peeped through the door smiling.

"Mom and dad. Let it stay that way," Johnny told himself as he smiled.