Uninstalled

"She's a fucking bitch, anyways, who cares?" A scruffy voice said.

"She's still a person." A softer voice responded, Annalise knew that voice but the name wouldn't click.

"I want to have fun destroying her career, not worry if she'll be sad or not." A third, sharp voice said.

"She told on dad, she gets ruined." A fourth voice with a hint of a nasal tone stated.

"What dad did was illegal-"

"Who gives a fuck about the law!?" The scruffy voice cut off the soft one.

"The law doesn't get us paid." A fifth, low-pitched, voice said.

"But dad-"

"But nothing!" The soft voice was cut off once again, this time by the low-voice. "I am the head of this house and what I say go!" There was a loud bang and it was followed by some screams.

"Who turned off the power!?" The sharp voice cried.

"This isn't funny!" The nasal voice whined. The voice screamed again when there was a loud, echoing laugh, sounding as if it came from everywhere.

"Dad," Annalise said when she recognized the laugh, the distortion being very unique to Anti. Annalise slowly crawled out of the television, hearing more laughter and more screams coming from the other room. Why would Anti be putting on a show like this if he was just supposed to be fixing a computer? Annalise watched as the lights began to flicker. Did Anti know she was here or was he too distracted?

"A family that destroys lives together, dies together." Anti's voice said in a sing-songy tone.

"What is that?" Soft voice whimpered.

"Run Elliot, trust me, you want to run," Anti warned in a kinder tone than he used before.

"Elliot, get behind me!" The scruffy voice ordered before he let out a shout and something sounded like it shattered.

"Keith! What the fuck are you-" The sharp voice became a scream and there was a loud 'thud'.

"Run," Anti growled before there were more screams and more loud bangs and crashes. Annalise stiffened when a young man ran into the room she was in.

"Who-" The man, who Annalise knew was Elliot, was stopped by the teen virus putting her hand on his mouth.

"It's okay. I'm not a bad guy." Annalise whispered, seeing the fear in the young man's eyes. He was lanky with little muscle build. Annalise had seen him at school and only knew his last name because of gossip she's heard from others that said his family was part of a gang of some sort. Annalise slowly lowered her hand, ready to slap it back on if needed.

"Who are you?" Elliot asked.

"Nobody." Annalise snapped her fingers and Elliot's eyes went white before he passed out. "I really hoped that worked," Annalise said to herself as she laid Elliot on the ground. "Memories are weird and school is going to be interesting for you tomorrow." She added as she neared the other room, peeking her head in.

"Lillian never asked to work for you," Anti said before giving a man, who was laying on the ground, a kick to the stomach. "Lillian was born into the hell you put her through." Another kick. Annalise's eyes were wide. What was her dad doing? She saw that a thin woman was pinned to the wall by multiple knives, blood trickling out of a split lip. Another larger, woman was on the ground as well, sobbing as she held what looked like a broken arm. An older man was curled up in a ball, body shaking to the point that Annalise knew he was badly injured, the pool of blood surrounding him was also a big clue.

"We get it!" The pinned woman, nasally voice, cried. "We'll leave her alone! Tell Mr. Yolen we'll leave her alone!"

"Aw, honey," Anti said, using a sickeningly sweet tone that caused a shiver to go down Annalise's back. The virus slowly walked over to the woman, a hand behind his back that a knife appeared in. "You don't get it, do you? You don't get that I wasn't hired to just beat you up. I'm not here to send a message. I'm here to make a point." Annalise had to slap her hands over her mouth to silence a gasp when Anti took the knife and plunged it into the woman's chest. "Get it? Point?" Anti started laughing as he yanked the knife back out and stabbed it back right in.

"You're...insane." The woman with the broken arm spat.

"What?" Anti said with a smile, going over to the woman and kicking her over. "I think my jokes are killer." Anti slammed his foot down. The woman let out a scream, blood spurting out of her mouth. "They're just to die for." Another stomp. "Don't be a buzzkill." Anti chewed his lip, the woman was gasping in pain beneath him. "That one was kind of a stretch." He hummed before making another knife appear in his hand. "I guess you could say that it went flat." Anti stabbed the knife through the woman's face. "Like your heart rate." Anti glitched away when the man he had been kicking before lunged at him. "You know what they say about playing with knives." Anti sang as two smaller knives formed in his hands. The man leaped at Anti again and ended up screaming when Anti shoved both knives into his eyes. "You'll poke your eyes out." Anti laughed before turning the man around and throwing him to the ground, the ends of the blades were poking out of the back of his head.

"Why...why..." The older man asked in a weak voice.

"Because you fucked up, old man," Anti answered as he made one more knife. "You fucked with the wrong man." Anti threw the knife and it went through the man's throat. The man gasped and gargled, twitching as he attempted to reach behind him. "Let me help you with that," Anti whispered before yanking the knife out. There were only a few more sounds before the man stopped moving. Anti hummed as he placed the knife down on the table, the side of his face turned green and the light traveled down his arm and a small eye formed in his palm. "And recorded." He said into the eye's pupil. "Consider them, uninstalled."

"Dad..." Anti stiffened, eyes going wide.

"A-Ann..." He slowly turned his head and saw Annalise at the doorway. "Princess, I...I can...I..." Anti started to stammer. How could this happen? How did he not know that she was there? How long was she there? What all did she see? Was she scared? Would she run? Did she hate him now? After so many years of keeping this hidden from her, it was all now in the open.

"That was so cool!"